Author Topic: WANTED: Vintage shop light  (Read 633 times)
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

WANTED: Vintage shop light « on: November 27, 2022, 09:19:17 PM » Author: Burrito
If there are any ePay links or similar please share it with me.
Thanks!
-HM1000

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: WANTED: Vintage shop light « Reply #1 on: November 27, 2022, 09:20:28 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Fluorescent stuff tends to get expensive on eBay. I recommend fb marketplace or bulky item pickup

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: WANTED: Vintage shop light « Reply #2 on: November 27, 2022, 09:21:33 PM » Author: Burrito
Okay! Great to know!

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: WANTED: Vintage shop light « Reply #3 on: November 27, 2022, 09:45:17 PM » Author: joseph_125
Yeah, the cheap finds are all on FB, OfferUp, CL, or even Restore. Too bulky to ship for cheap on eBay.

That said this looks pretty sweet if you're willing to pay that much for it:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/255638597552

Has original ballast too.
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: WANTED: Vintage shop light « Reply #4 on: November 27, 2022, 11:11:08 PM » Author: Burrito
Thank you for the link!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies