Author Topic: I need help figuring out what light this is and when it’s from  (Read 1407 times)
carg618

View Posts
View Gallery

I need help figuring out what light this is and when it’s from « on: September 28, 2021, 08:35:25 PM » Author: carg618
I received this holophane incandecent fixture on Facebook marketplace for $15. It’s hard to make out the name of the company on the tag but being that it’s incandecent, I would imagine it’s from the 50s or earlier. I added a picture of the old worn out label on the item. It’s really hard to make out. (Picture on Imgur link).  It’s not too big. Probably 10 inches long and 8 inches high but the glass is so thick. Probably about 3/4 inch thick. Can someone help in figuring out more about this item. I would love to know. Thank you!  :) (more pictures at this Imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/micWEPa )
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I need help figuring out what light this is and when it’s from « Reply #1 on: September 28, 2021, 10:45:11 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
The fixture was made by Holophane . I'm not sure on the model # . I think these were made form the 50's to the 70's .

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: I need help figuring out what light this is and when it’s from « Reply #2 on: September 29, 2021, 01:12:28 AM » Author: LightsoftheWest
If it's for 150W incandescent then it's a Holophane 415. If it's for 200W incandescent, then it's a Holophane 420.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies