Author Topic: Permission to use photos  (Read 788 times)
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

Ban everything.

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Permission to use photos « Reply #15 on: October 04, 2021, 08:50:38 PM » Author: Lumex120
I'm honestly fine with my pictures being used anywhere as long as it's not for political purposes or something.  :P

Any machine is a smoke machine if you operate it wrong enough.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Ban LG critics

Cameron_Ouellette_10
Re: Permission to use photos « Reply #16 on: October 06, 2021, 07:23:19 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
I'm assuming that's a yes..? Are there any instances where you would not give permission..?
Sorry for the late reply. Yes, I grant permission for my photos to be used.

Collector of any streetlight type, preferably HID.
Power Company: Eversource
Im proud to say my town is still HID!
Proudly suffering from Westinghouse Lifeguard disease!
I’m proud to say I’ve been to the EMEC service area with ZERO LED!
Also enjoys playing Basketball and Baseball.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the SOX!

Re: Permission to use photos « Reply #17 on: October 15, 2021, 11:35:39 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Since this year is the 75th anniversary of Lithonia Lighting, I've been thinking about making a collage of photos of various fixtures made by them. I may need to use other members' photos in the collage. I'm posting this to ask for permission to use other members' photos. I will give credit to the members whose photos I use.

Interests: sprinklers, fire alarms, warning sirens, fans, and mostly lights

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Permission to use photos « Reply #18 on: October 16, 2021, 08:35:18 AM » Author: Rommie
That sounds good, I would suggest that when you find a photo you want to use, send that member a PM asking for permission as well, in case they do not see this topic.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

Print 
© 2005-2021 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines