Author Topic: If anyone wonders what it is like logging in and using LG from a Nokia 6300...  (Read 1629 times)
HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
If anyone wonders what it is like logging in and using LG from a Nokia 6300... « on: October 14, 2021, 12:49:48 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
The site most certainly isn't optimized for this!

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: If anyone wonders what it is like logging in and using LG from a Nokia 6300... « Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 02:42:25 AM » Author: AngryHorse
Good god Owen!, how frustrating must that be?, I’ve always had Nokia’s since the beginning of the mobile phone, then tried Samsung’s, and I’ve always used LG on my laptop, but since getting an iPhone I’ve not needed anything else!
LG is perfectly suited to the iPhone, and doing everything from one device is so much easier, anything photos lighting related, (even while at work), can be taken and instantly put on here within 5 minutes, you don’t get that kind of freedom with a separate camera and a laptop!

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: If anyone wonders what it is like logging in and using LG from a Nokia 6300... « Reply #2 on: October 14, 2021, 03:57:14 AM » Author: joseph_125
Haha nice! I'm surprised such a phone even has a web browser and works with LG at all instead of using those WAP sites that flip phones to use have to use. I mostly go on LG on my desktop but my phone is handy for replying to comments and posting some quick pictures of rare finds to LG when I'm on the go.
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: If anyone wonders what it is like logging in and using LG from a Nokia 6300... « Reply #3 on: October 14, 2021, 06:40:00 AM » Author: dor123
I thought that the first iPhone was the first mobile device to have a browser and that can browse regular websites like PC.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: If anyone wonders what it is like logging in and using LG from a Nokia 6300... « Reply #4 on: October 14, 2021, 07:33:49 AM » Author: HPSM250R2
Good god Owen!, how frustrating must that be?, I’ve always had Nokia’s since the beginning of the mobile phone, then tried Samsung’s, and I’ve always used LG on my laptop, but since getting an iPhone I’ve not needed anything else!
LG is perfectly suited to the iPhone, and doing everything from one device is so much easier, anything photos lighting related, (even while at work), can be taken and instantly put on here within 5 minutes, you don’t get that kind of freedom with a separate camera and a laptop!

I still haven't tried uploading photos with my phone. I suppose I should so I can see if it works properly or not. I have a Note 20 Ultra.
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: If anyone wonders what it is like logging in and using LG from a Nokia 6300... « Reply #5 on: October 14, 2021, 07:43:28 AM » Author: Bulbman256
I need to get the internet cartridges for the nintendo ds so i can try lg on that. :lol: :mrg:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: If anyone wonders what it is like logging in and using LG from a Nokia 6300... « Reply #6 on: October 14, 2021, 10:58:31 AM » Author: AngryHorse
I still haven't tried uploading photos with my phone. I suppose I should so I can see if it works properly or not. I have a Note 20 Ultra.
Every photo I’ve downloaded on here since October 2015 has been with an iPhone!

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: If anyone wonders what it is like logging in and using LG from a Nokia 6300... « Reply #7 on: October 14, 2021, 11:17:03 AM » Author: rjluna2
That must be very challenging, Owen :D

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: If anyone wonders what it is like logging in and using LG from a Nokia 6300... « Reply #8 on: October 14, 2021, 12:05:49 PM » Author: Rommie
I find anything smaller than a 14in laptop screen extremely irritating to use, I certainly couldn't use anything as small as this. My main system uses a pair of 22in monitors, and even they are too small sometimes.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: If anyone wonders what it is like logging in and using LG from a Nokia 6300... « Reply #9 on: October 15, 2021, 07:41:29 AM » Author: rjluna2
I can remember good old days where we have 14 inch and/or 15 inch CRT monitor with limited screen resolution of 640 by 480 :D

How about back to 13 inch monitor with 320 by 200 CGA 4-colour screen ;D

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: If anyone wonders what it is like logging in and using LG from a Nokia 6300... « Reply #10 on: October 15, 2021, 08:36:30 AM » Author: Rommie
Hey, I remember 12in green or amber screens with no hard drives and DOS on a 5¼ floppy  @-@  :mrg:

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: If anyone wonders what it is like logging in and using LG from a Nokia 6300... « Reply #11 on: October 15, 2021, 08:41:11 AM » Author: rjluna2
Yep, I still have the original IBM PC with monochrome monitor in my collection :D

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: If anyone wonders what it is like logging in and using LG from a Nokia 6300... « Reply #12 on: October 15, 2021, 08:45:52 AM » Author: Rommie
I had one too, but unfortunately no space to keep it now, so it had to go when I moved house  :-\

The first PC that I used in anger at work, was this one which actually had a colour screen..! It could connect to an IBM 370 mainframe as well as a local area network, and it had a massive 10MB full height hard drive..! Luxury  :lol:

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: If anyone wonders what it is like logging in and using LG from a Nokia 6300... « Reply #13 on: October 15, 2021, 10:12:14 AM » Author: rjluna2
I got IBM PC XT with dual half height 5.25 inch FDD from surplus equipment when I was at the community college and was able to add 10 MB HDD and controller for USD $55 which it works for me :)

By end of that, it has the latest system board (1986 system board) with external 3.5 inch floppy drive (I bought it used for USD $235) with CGA card.  I still have it :D

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: If anyone wonders what it is like logging in and using LG from a Nokia 6300... « Reply #14 on: October 19, 2021, 09:43:25 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Quote from: HomeBrewLamps
The site most certainly isn't optimized for this!
Nice one .lol.
That little screen would be way too small for me though!

Quote from: rjluna2
I got IBM PC XT
I have one of those myself..
..sadly it will no longer boot up

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies