Author Topic: Username change  (Read 2206 times)
Gearjammer
Re: Username change « Reply #15 on: October 31, 2021, 02:22:26 PM » Author: Gearjammer
I still think Karen should join lg that would be a riot. :lol:

And at least your not getting pestered to change your name to Blubman256. ::) :mrg:
Karen on LG!? That would be a disaster Blubman! :lol:

I will say this she thinks you're a crazy dude with a goofy personality.
She loves it! :love:
Gearjammer
Re: Username change « Reply #16 on: October 31, 2021, 03:45:27 PM » Author: Gearjammer
Ummm..... maybe I'm not used to it yet but I think I'm missing sox35 in red.
That's the non-Morbid Angel that I became friends with.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Username change « Reply #17 on: October 31, 2021, 03:47:48 PM » Author: Rommie
Awwww, sorry  :'(

We still love you though  :-* :love: :racc:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Username change « Reply #18 on: October 31, 2021, 03:52:40 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Karen on LG!? That would be a disaster Blubman! :lol:

I will say this she thinks you're a crazy dude with a goofy personality.
She loves it! :love:

Jeez now everyone is calling me that. ::) I'll change it to Blubman256 if Ria goes to Socks35. :mrg:

I'm an absolute nutter, so that makes all the sense. :lol:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Username change « Reply #19 on: October 31, 2021, 03:57:13 PM » Author: Rommie
I'll change it for you if you carry on down this road, now back on topic, you lot, Rommie has spoken  :P  :police:  :mrg:

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Username change « Reply #20 on: October 31, 2021, 03:58:38 PM » Author: Bulbman256
I'll shut up. :poof:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Username change « Reply #21 on: October 31, 2021, 03:59:11 PM » Author: Rommie
Good thinking  >:D  :mrg:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Username change « Reply #22 on: October 31, 2021, 04:05:34 PM » Author: Rommie
In light of recent events behind the scenes, which I cannot go into here, I should point out to anyone with concerns that the rather silly conversation taking place on this thread is intended purely as "light" relief in response to the rather sad and unpleasant situation that the world now finds itself in.

We need a little humour to lighten our lives and make us feel a little better in ourselves. This is in no way intended to take anything away from the high regard that I think everyone here feels for those members who upload incredible pictures, like James, Max and many others.

On that note, I think the thread here has run its course, so I'm locking it now.

Hugs & STUFF,

Rommie (aka Ria)  :-* :love:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies