Author Topic: New Administrator  (Read 836 times)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: New Administrator « Reply #15 on: November 09, 2021, 08:21:38 AM » Author: Rommie
Ah, but when you get there, will you know where you are..?  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

Danny
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New Administrator « Reply #16 on: November 09, 2021, 08:23:37 AM » Author: Danny
Eventually... i guess its going to be a very rocky road but i will help improve the site in time
General street Lights

View Posts
View Gallery

Ge Hm1000's are awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/c
Re: New Administrator « Reply #17 on: December 11, 2021, 09:54:23 PM » Author: General street Lights
Congrats! welcome to the editing part of the site!! :laugh:

If you think electrically, you'll live electrically. Please don't ask to meet up with me, as i am still living with my mom. No sending me gifts either...
Owner of Planet Lighting! The only lighting collector in Washington, Utah!

Danny
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New Administrator « Reply #18 on: December 12, 2021, 01:43:20 PM » Author: Danny
Thanks Avery
General street Lights

View Posts
View Gallery

Ge Hm1000's are awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/c
Re: New Administrator « Reply #19 on: January 07, 2022, 11:58:05 PM » Author: General street Lights
Your welcome!, Also, Sorry for that delay too

If you think electrically, you'll live electrically. Please don't ask to meet up with me, as i am still living with my mom. No sending me gifts either...
Owner of Planet Lighting! The only lighting collector in Washington, Utah!

Print 
© 2005-2022 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies