Author Topic: Retiring from administration.  (Read 538 times)
HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Retiring from administration. « on: April 03, 2024, 12:41:09 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
After being an admin for a while. And then having life hit and losing time for it. I have decided to step down to make way for possibly a new administrator. I will still be active on the site as a normal member (obviously).

I fell like I've left a lasting impact here as an administrator. Whether it is good or bad is up for you to decide. I personally like the new smilies lol.  :lps: :lps: :lps:

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Retiring from administration. « Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 12:57:29 AM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
Thank you for your service as an administrator.
Maxim

View Posts
View Gallery

Stop replacing fixtures that can be retrofitted.

Re: Retiring from administration. « Reply #2 on: April 05, 2024, 10:16:06 PM » Author: Maxim
Thanks for being a great admin, Owen!  8;) ;D
« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 12:37:23 AM by Maxim » Logged

Collector of all kinds of lamps, gear, and fixtures.
My favorite lighting technologies at the moment are incandescent and mercury vapor, and my favorite Big 3 lighting brand of the late 20th century is GTE Sylvania.

About that Westinghouse Lifeguard disease, I think I've caught it. Thanks Eric! 8)

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Retiring from administration. « Reply #3 on: April 06, 2024, 05:21:30 AM » Author: Econolite03
It was a pleasure having you on the admin team, wish the best on your next venture in the lighting community.
 :sox35:

Now on Linktree

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Retiring from administration. « Reply #4 on: April 06, 2024, 02:19:03 PM » Author: Rommie
Best of luck with whatever you choose to do, no doubt you'll still be hanging around on Discord  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Retiring from administration. « Reply #5 on: April 07, 2024, 09:56:18 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Thank you for your time, Owen. I wish you the best in whatever comes next.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies