Author Topic: EYE date codes  (Read 1803 times)
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

EYE date codes « on: October 30, 2021, 07:18:06 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Can anyone decipher the Iwasaki EYE Date Codes.? :wndr:

We have a US spec 100W SBMV with the date code of 08B on it, can anyone help.?  ??? :a_mv:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: EYE date codes « Reply #1 on: October 30, 2021, 08:16:46 PM » Author: joseph_125
I think 08B might be February 2008 at least from when I guessed the date on my lamps. There's a PDF with another of their date codes but it's in a different format.
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: EYE date codes « Reply #2 on: October 30, 2021, 08:26:31 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Is it that simple,? We'll go with that date until somebody tells us otherwise.  :wndr:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: EYE date codes « Reply #3 on: October 30, 2021, 08:28:19 PM » Author: joseph_125
I'm not exactly sure but it seemed to make sense for the lamps I have...They were dated a few months to a year prior to my purchase of them and I got them more or less brand new at retail.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies