Author Topic: Upload Approval  (Read 2030 times)
Patrick
Webmaster

View Posts
View Gallery

LightingGallery
Upload Approval « on: November 07, 2021, 10:32:38 PM » Author: Patrick
We enabled a feature for administrator review of photo uploads.  Most members are currently exempt.  However, brand new members and members we've expressed concerns to may receive a message that their photo is pending approval.  If you see this following an upload, one of our moderators will review it and either allow it or reject it.  This is not meant as a "punishment" and is intended to avoid the need for us to pull down photos after the fact that do not comply with the rules.  For existing members, we anticipate only adding you to this list if we have had to inform you on multiple occasions that a photo did not meet standards.  As always, please contact us if you have any questions regarding quality guidelines.

Thanks.

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Upload Approval « Reply #1 on: November 08, 2021, 04:28:55 AM » Author: dor123
This prevents me from uploading picture properly, as I've to wait for long time until my picture will be appear.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies