Author Topic: UPS Mail Innovations  (Read 2373 times)
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

UPS Mail Innovations « on: November 16, 2021, 01:27:46 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Has anyone else every had anything shipped thru these LOSERS ? They are by far the SLOWEST shipping in the business ! I ordered some parts for my riding mower a little over a week ago . A 6hr. & 39min. trip took NINE DAYS !!  These guys are painfully slow !

For those who don't know , UPS Mail Innovations works in conjunction with the USPS in which who drop off your package with UPS, they ship it for the nearest town to the destination at which point your package is then delivered by UPS to the nearest post office at which point they deliver the package to the destination !!

Nothing "Innovative" about it !! UPS  : Unbelievably , Painfully , Slow !!  :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

Regular UPS is fine . These guys SUCK !!  Their Google Reviews rating is a 1.6/5  YES ,I contributed to one of the bad ratings.

If your online purchase has a choice of shippers , DON'T use these guys ! I've had 3 things that were shipped thru them and all 3 were late !

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Gearjammer
Re: UPS Mail Innovations « Reply #1 on: November 16, 2021, 01:45:51 AM » Author: Gearjammer
Well I can't say I've had any experience with UPS but I'm having a total pain in the ass with USPS!

First off the 2 lamps you sent me Tim well I nearly lost those thanks to the idiots not reading the address.
You had it perfectly labeled Tim but the morons delivered it to the condo on the far side of the property because the address is so similar and they didn't bother to read anything.

Secondly at this very moment they've lost my ballast for the 32w Halarc!
I called them up and raised hell.
They said they would have it to me on Tuesday but if they don't they will open a so-called investigation and try to figure out where it is.
They say they are responsible because the tracking, which hasn't been updated since Saturday shows that it's still in their possession.

You know I swear that this country can't seem to do one damn thing right anymore.
What the hell do people do when they show up for work besides screw off on their cellphones!?
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: UPS Mail Innovations « Reply #2 on: November 16, 2021, 03:40:46 PM » Author: Rommie
Can't say I've had any major issues with any carriers really, although on 1st April this year I got a status message from USPS for a parcel I was expecting from someone (can't remember who, probably Tim or Eric) to say that it had arrived in the UK.

Fine, I thought, it'll be here tomorrow. Then we got another message to say that it was supposedly in Tokyo  :poof:

It did arrive here the next day, so I can only assume that some bright spark at USPS thought it would be a good April Fool joke to scare the brown stuff out of me  :o

I can see the funny side of it now, but it was NOT funny at the time. I never did like April Fool jokes, and for what it's worth, I did not vote for the Toilet Gallery thing  :curse:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery
All lighting except LED rules!

Re: UPS Mail Innovations « Reply #3 on: November 16, 2021, 04:24:57 PM » Author: thelightingman
What's wrong with April Fool's jokes?

I think HPS, MV, and MH rule! :mv: :mvc: :hps: :emh: Ban LED instead! :eoled:

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: UPS Mail Innovations « Reply #4 on: November 16, 2021, 04:44:33 PM » Author: Econolite03
The UPS is supposed to deliver my package today, despite them having a distribution center down the street from me they’ll probably take until nighttime for it to arrive. There’s a 50/50 chance my parcel will be smashed.
 >:(
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: UPS Mail Innovations « Reply #5 on: November 16, 2021, 04:51:45 PM » Author: Rommie
What's wrong with April Fool's jokes?
I just don't like them. Each to their own, I suppose, but I just don't care for practical jokes and hoaxes.

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: UPS Mail Innovations « Reply #6 on: November 17, 2021, 01:29:40 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 @ Morbid Angel : Honestly , I wish more companies would BAN cell phone possession in the workplace !! A number of companies already do it . I hope you get the ballast soon !

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: UPS Mail Innovations « Reply #7 on: November 17, 2021, 03:45:10 AM » Author: Rommie
@ Tim - not so easy, some jobs require one and even if they didn't it's hard to enforce unless they search everyone on the way in. My old company prohibited bus drivers using them while behind the wheel, even if the bus was parked. But it was hard to enforce, we couldn't watch all the CCTV so it required someone to report it.

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: UPS Mail Innovations « Reply #8 on: November 17, 2021, 07:56:14 AM » Author: Bulbman256
I thinks its just the whole supply chain thing causing more mistakes. A lot of workers are pressured with a backlog of stuff, and have to send more and more stuff out. As a result they have to think quicker and make more mistakes. I Know i have had more stuff be late and UPS put a hole inside the box for my 250w mh ballast but that was more the packaging for it being crap.

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: UPS Mail Innovations « Reply #9 on: November 17, 2021, 10:29:10 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
My 1st dealing with UPS Mail Innovations was before the pandemic. they sucked then and they suck now !  Google the name and look at their reviews . The only positive ones are from employees !!

@ Rommie : I actually got a Dept. of Corrections bus driver fired for texting while driving ! One simple phone call was all it took . The woman I spoke to asked for the bus number and the approximate time . I then heard her typing away . She then said " Wait , it's coming up now . Oh here it is . Yep , he's gone !! All of our drivers were just told of our "0" tolerance policy for cell phone use while driving . I just forwarded the video to the manager and he will then call the driver back to the station where he will be terminated ! "

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: UPS Mail Innovations « Reply #10 on: November 17, 2021, 10:37:14 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Found your review after looking at other displays of regression, not innovation, by UPS. :lol:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: UPS Mail Innovations « Reply #11 on: November 17, 2021, 10:44:18 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
I'd rather have something shipped by FedUp than those losers !!

thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: UPS Mail Innovations « Reply #12 on: November 17, 2021, 10:47:05 PM » Author: thelightingman
"FedUp"
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
makes no sense but ok I guess...

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: UPS Mail Innovations « Reply #13 on: November 17, 2021, 10:52:24 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
FedUp , SmashEx , FedWrecks . I've received more damaged packages from FedEx than any other shipper .

thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: UPS Mail Innovations « Reply #14 on: November 17, 2021, 10:54:46 PM » Author: thelightingman
Or you could make a mashup of all of them......somehow, I do not know how you would.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies