Author Topic: Phosco Streetlight  (Read 2715 times)
Loyd
Phosco Streetlight « on: March 26, 2009, 02:23:51 PM » Author: Loyd
Hi Folks

I'm new to the forum. I run an electrical services company in Milton Keynes, UK and amongst other things, we relamp and refurbish street lights on business parks. We often encounter older fixtures whose control gear has failed and struggle to find suitable components to repair them. I was hoping that you guys might be able to help.

Currently I have 7 out of an installation of 36 x 100W SON Phosco lights in Bedford that are not working following re-lamping and new photocells. The only identification they have on them is the number 01920860600.

Any ideas?

Loyd
streetlight98

View Posts
View Gallery

Mike McCann

GoL Mike McCann 88219189@N04/albums
Re: Phosco Streetlight « Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 05:06:02 PM » Author: streetlight98
I can help, mabye, if you take a picture of those lights ;)

Please check out my newly-updated website! McCann Lighting Company is where my street light collection is displayed in detail.

Loyd
Re: Phosco Streetlight « Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 04:08:32 PM » Author: Loyd
I can help, mabye, if you take a picture of those lights ;)

Hi 98
Many thanks for the offer but we contacted Phosco who helped us to identify and replace the control gear.
Many thanks
Loyd
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies