Author Topic: Returning the picture limit to 10 pictures per day  (Read 198 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery
Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Returning the picture limit to 10 pictures per day « on: November 23, 2021, 07:51:20 AM » Author: dor123
I want that the picture limit would be returned to 10 pictures per day. 5 pictures per day is way to limited for me, as sometimes I have more than 5 pictures to upload.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 230-240V, 50hz country.

funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Returning the picture limit to 10 pictures per day « Reply #1 on: November 27, 2021, 02:34:09 PM » Author: funkybulb
 U can always wait upload next day.

Have u thought of putting several shot  of same subject into a collage.   This would  alllow u put few photos in one group and then upload count a 1 for 4 pictures of same lamp off,  warm up, lit lamp as a example.

That purpose of reduce upload limits is to bring higher quaility pictures to LG.  As most newbies just throw bunch
  Lower quailty picture in quantity and not quaility as time put into the photo what counts on LG

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery
Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Returning the picture limit to 10 pictures per day « Reply #2 on: November 28, 2021, 02:54:05 AM » Author: dor123
It would be better embedding the images using the [img] tag.
And sometimes I've more than 5 pictures to upload, which I can't combine.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 230-240V, 50hz country.

funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Returning the picture limit to 10 pictures per day « Reply #3 on: November 28, 2021, 07:19:34 AM » Author: funkybulb
  Here a picture of 4 photos combined into one upload
 https://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=2194&pos=0&pid=202364

What u need is a collage photo editor  as this allow u to combine photos into one picture space for LG.

As u see I have 4 photos of Same Fluorescent fixture
 Otherwise it would Left me with 1 upload limit
  If u just upload them 4 times.   U could have 25 pictures 
 To upload at once but with editor.  You combine them
  And make your lamp presentation more interesting  and 25 pictures would fit  5 each picture in collage.  With 5 upload limit is a lot of photo in such upload.

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

Print 
© 2005-2021 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines