Author Topic: I'm looking for covers for my Concord Officelyte  (Read 151 times)
Mr Lamp

View Posts
View Gallery

UC4cgSO7ARvVgpX4tpKegf5w
I'm looking for covers for my Concord Officelyte « on: November 23, 2021, 10:54:07 AM » Author: Mr Lamp
Where can I find covers for my Concord Officelyte 2x24w?
You can see the same fixture model with covers in here. I would like to get bulbs (2x T5 24w) for the fixture as well.
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: I'm looking for covers for my Concord Officelyte « Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 02:03:47 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Where can I find covers for my Concord Officelyte 2x24w?
You can see the same fixture model with covers in here. I would like to get bulbs (2x T5 24w) for the fixture as well.

Here is a list of tubes that you can get for your fixture without having to worry about extremely high international shipping costs since most of the LG community is not based in Finland:

https://www.onninen.fi/search?term=tl5%20ho%2024w

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Print 
© 2005-2021 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines