Author Topic: FedEx : aka FedUp/SmashEx !!!!  (Read 1214 times)
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

FedEx : aka FedUp/SmashEx !!!! « on: November 25, 2021, 08:38:24 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Has anyone else seen this ?? https://local12.com/news/around-the-web/hundreds-of-fedex-packages-found-dumped-in-an-alabama-ravine-cincinnati-ohio-  Absolutely unreal !!!  :o :poof:  :curse:  Close to 400 packages just dumped instead of delivered ?? SERIOUSLY !!  :poof:

I'd be looking to strangle someone if that'd been something of mine !!

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: FedEx : aka FedUp/SmashEx !!!! « Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 08:43:39 PM » Author: Econolite03
This is gotta be a joke right?
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: FedEx : aka FedUp/SmashEx !!!! « Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 08:47:25 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Nope !! It actually made the national news shows this morning !! 

I hope they find the driver/employee who did this and hang him upside down by his you-know-whats !!!!

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: FedEx : aka FedUp/SmashEx !!!! « Reply #3 on: November 25, 2021, 08:54:50 PM » Author: Econolite03
We're screwed this holiday season.
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: FedEx : aka FedUp/SmashEx !!!! « Reply #4 on: November 25, 2021, 08:59:55 PM » Author: Bulbman256
No way I'm using F**kUp, at this point you have to make a box bulletproof!  :curse: ::)

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: FedEx : aka FedUp/SmashEx !!!! « Reply #5 on: November 25, 2021, 09:01:52 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Still won't make any difference when some numb nuts pitches it in the woods on the side of the road somewhere !!

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: FedEx : aka FedUp/SmashEx !!!! « Reply #6 on: November 26, 2021, 12:43:36 AM » Author: Econolite03
Hmmm uh yeah, I’ll stick with the UPS.
Medved

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: FedEx : aka FedUp/SmashEx !!!! « Reply #7 on: November 26, 2021, 02:04:26 AM » Author: Medved
Honestly this may happen to any shipping company which does not require the recipient to sign off the reception, so which would require you to be at home when they are delivering.

No more selfballasted c***

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: FedEx : aka FedUp/SmashEx !!!! « Reply #8 on: December 24, 2021, 12:13:34 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 Apparently , the nit wit who did this has been caught !!!  On another note , after work on Tuesday , I went by the restaurant parking lot where the GE M400's came from to check if the remaining shoeboxes had been replaced .

On my way there , I spotted a sealed box with the packing slip still attached laying on the side of the street . I stopped and picked it up and discovered it was SUPPOSED to be shipped to a customer in Raleigh North Carolina by a company a few hundred yards back up the street via FedEx and it appears that the driver either didn't close the rear door of his/her truck OR he/she left it on the rear step/bumper !!  :poof:
The guy I spoke with at the company the box was shipped from was extremely UPSET when I brought the box back to them ! He was VERY thankful I actually returned it to him . (I wonder what was inside?!)  I recommended that he should give FedEx a call and tell them what an IDIOT the driver is !  :curse:

Joe Maurath, Jr.

View Posts
View Gallery

Transgender, Avid About Street Lamps, Insulators.

Re: FedEx : aka FedUp/SmashEx !!!! « Reply #9 on: December 24, 2021, 07:58:31 PM » Author: Joe Maurath, Jr.
Apparently , the nit wit who did this has been caught !!!  On another note , after work on Tuesday , I went by the restaurant parking lot where the GE M400's came from to check if the remaining shoeboxes had been replaced .

Were the shoeboxes replaced and if so did you have the chance to get the remaining M-400s?

"A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be, and then making the best of it."

Please refer to www.insulators.info where I periodically post many images of lights and insulators in the group's Picture Poster Gallery. Thank you.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: FedEx : aka FedUp/SmashEx !!!! « Reply #10 on: December 24, 2021, 10:08:04 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
I got all 4 of the M-400s , both of the ITT/Landmark Lighting 25s , 2 Rudd lighting 1000w shoeboxes and 1 Spaulding shoebox. There's still 3 of the Spauldings if the contractor ever comes back to finish the job !!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies