Author Topic: I don't know how Ichilov hospital don't know they has been cheated  (Read 822 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

I don't know how Ichilov hospital don't know they has been cheated « on: November 27, 2021, 02:51:03 AM » Author: dor123
Juganu went mad and installed fake germicidal lighting at Ichilov hospital:
Google translated article (Hebrew article)

And if this isn't enough They did this also with Renault vehicles.
Google translated article (Hebrew article)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 07:44:26 AM by dor123 » Logged

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

James

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I don't know how Ichilov hospital don't know they has been cheated « Reply #1 on: November 27, 2021, 11:02:53 AM » Author: James
Very interesting thread Dor.

There is actually growing scientific evidence that a combination of UVA plus visible wavelengths does have a significant Germicidal effect. UV-C is one way to kill pathogens by breaking the DNA/RNA molecules, but UVA when accompanied by some violet wavelengths has a similar effect, albeit very much slower.  However that is not necessarily a problem.

UV-C radiation is by far the fastest and most efficient method - but it has the drawback that it is dangerous to people, plants and animals and also causes excessive fading/embrittlement of polymeric materials, paints, furniture, inks etc.  It also creates its own problems by breaking down organic materials into compounds which might be even more dangerous.  The so-called sick building syndrome has in many cases been attributed to UV-C radiation in HVAC systems.  Because of all of the above, UV-C must be concealed from view and/or only very brief exposures can be given.

UV-A is far less effective but has the huge advantage of not being dangerous.  Exposure can be maintained continuously, even when people are present.  During such long periods, significant germicidal effects become possible.  Moreover, when combined with a photocatalytic material, the efficiency of UV-A systems can be very greatly amplified.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 02:34:46 PM by James » Logged
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I don't know how Ichilov hospital don't know they has been cheated « Reply #2 on: November 27, 2021, 12:04:41 PM » Author: dor123
@James: Interesting studies. Juganu's germicidal LED products, are very similar to those fake germicidal LED lamps that you can buy at Aliexpress. These LED products, which are usually corncob LED lamps, have whats looks like UVA and violet/blue LEDs according to their pictures. Take a looks here: https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20211127090411&SearchText=Germicidal+LED+lamp
« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 12:17:22 PM by dor123 » Logged

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I don't know how Ichilov hospital don't know they has been cheated « Reply #3 on: December 02, 2021, 12:20:11 PM » Author: dor123
@James: Have you read the translated articles thoroughly?
Read here: https://juganu.co.il/en/products-category/protection-disinfection/

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies