Author Topic: Iguana found in electronically ballasted PL-T CFL recessed downlight fixture  (Read 1867 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Iguana found in electronically ballasted PL-T CFL recessed downlight fixture « on: September 20, 2022, 05:25:24 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I wonder how the iguana made it to the PL-T CFL fixture:

https://youtube.com/shorts/H9fnU8L57L0?feature=share

Can anyone also guess the lamp’s wattage as well?

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Iguana found in electronically ballasted PL-T CFL recessed downlight fixture « Reply #1 on: September 20, 2022, 09:33:17 PM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
I wonder how it got there as well.

I think the wattage of the PL-T lamp is 26w.
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Iguana found in electronically ballasted PL-T CFL recessed downlight fixture « Reply #2 on: September 21, 2022, 01:49:30 AM » Author: dor123
The link don't works and lead me to Youtube homepage.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Iguana found in electronically ballasted PL-T CFL recessed downlight fixture « Reply #3 on: September 21, 2022, 02:11:56 AM » Author: joseph_125
Try this non YouTube shorts link: I'm not a fan of the YouTube shorts format with the vertical video and plus it was obviously only introduced because of TikTok. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9fnU8L57L0

I wonder how it got there.

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Iguana found in electronically ballasted PL-T CFL recessed downlight fixture « Reply #4 on: September 21, 2022, 09:29:48 AM » Author: Burrito
Yep! that YT Shorts thing is really bad

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

LampLover

View Posts
View Gallery
120/240VAC @ 60HZ

GoL PeterYachymczyk UCYBAif_ag4v8nIcCU3VAmag
Re: Iguana found in electronically ballasted PL-T CFL recessed downlight fixture « Reply #5 on: October 23, 2022, 02:46:33 PM » Author: LampLover
PSSST up here want to save 15% or more on your car insurance?
Yes I do know the Geico mascot is a Gecko but I still couldn't resist LoL

Not a fan of the YouTube shorts either, I don't do TikTok and tend to stay away from most forms of social media besides YouTube

LED Free Zone!
All For HID, magnetic rapid-start Preheat & old-school electronic Only (no instant start F17T8 & F32T8 allowed)

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Iguana found in electronically ballasted PL-T CFL recessed downlight fixture « Reply #6 on: October 23, 2022, 09:39:41 PM » Author: Econolite03
Hah, maybe he’s saying LEDs can save you 15% or more on energy costs.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies