Author Topic: Survey: Off-Topic Pictures  (Read 27068 times)
HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226
Re: Survey: Off-Topic Pictures « Reply #75 on: July 15, 2017, 03:26:10 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I try not to upload everything at once, a few times i did, but that was due to time restraints.

~Owen

Mercury Vapor LampHigh Pressure Sodium Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps Cool High Pressure SodiumMercury Vapor Lamp

Lightingguy1994

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Survey: Off-Topic Pictures « Reply #76 on: June 20, 2018, 11:24:08 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
Sometimes I may upload more pictures at once usually a max of 6 or so, but this is rare and only if I've really scored big lol. Now that my collecting efforts are nearing conclusion, this will be very rare, with more of a 2-3 pics now and then.

I too have in the past, posted something not lighting such as a design paper for a fixture modification. These are rare of me to post, and usually only a single upload. They fit into my 'Restored fittings and DIY' Album.

If any of you ever have a concern with anything I post, just kindly comment to me with your concern and a detailed explanation of why and what I can do to correct it. Don't go crying to one of LG's Daddies behind my back without giving me a chance lol. One time not knowing better at the time, I posted a pic of the moon eclipsing and a member kindly pointed out my wrong doing and I fixed it right away so don't think it'll be a problem. If you see an error in my post, pleaaaase tell me, I try to aim for accuracy in my post info so guests and rely on my content
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 11:29:11 PM by Lightingguy1994 » Logged
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Survey: Off-Topic Pictures « Reply #77 on: June 27, 2018, 09:34:20 PM » Author: Cole D.
I post off topic pictures once in a while, but usually only if it's lighting related in some way. Such as an appliance with a LED or neon light, etc.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

GE101R

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Survey: Off-Topic Pictures « Reply #78 on: November 11, 2019, 10:01:22 AM » Author: GE101R
In the early days of this site, there was no upload limit and there were a couple of members who would easily fill up almost two full pages with some of the most redundant pics you could imagine! Shocked I, among others, were begging the admins to put a limit on the number of uploads daily. But it was only a couple of members who would abuse it.

Totally agree! Same ole, same ole, day after day.
Print 
© 2005-2020 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines