Author Topic: Light bulb comparison, Incandescent vs. halogen vs. Reveal vs. daylight  (Read 6793 times)
themaritimegirl

View Posts
View Gallery

Florence

themaritimegirl themaritimegirl themaritimegirl
Light bulb comparison, Incandescent vs. halogen vs. Reveal vs. daylight « on: February 08, 2014, 05:29:40 PM » Author: themaritimegirl
A friend of mine on YouTube (same one with the videos of the Trisonic incandescent light bulbs and the GE Compax CFL) has uploaded a video comparing several types of incandescent light bulbs. His comparison includes Trisonic 100W soft white, GE 90W soft white, GE 72W halogen soft white, GE Reveal 100W soft white, and Philips EcoVantage Natural 72W daylight halogen bulbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlfl_zwuZb0

Electrical Engineering Graduate
YouTube | Twitter | Instagram

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Light bulb comparison, Incandescent vs. halogen vs. Reveal vs. daylight « Reply #1 on: April 26, 2022, 01:11:16 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Do the GE reveal bulbs have a higher CRI compared to regular soft white bulbs?

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Light bulb comparison, Incandescent vs. halogen vs. Reveal vs. daylight « Reply #2 on: April 26, 2022, 01:31:14 PM » Author: dor123
The GE Reveal lamps have lower CRI, due to the neodymium glass absorbing wavelengths from the red to the green.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies