Author Topic: "Evolution of EOL" videos on youtube?  (Read 2082 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
"Evolution of EOL" videos on youtube? « on: December 16, 2021, 01:05:14 AM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Has anybody watched any fluorescent tube related videos called "Evolution of EOL"? In most of these videos, you often see European 600mm by 600mm louvered fluorescent ceiling troffers that typically use 2 series pairs of F18T8 tubes that are powered by F36T8 chokes. In the end of these videos, you will frequently notice that all of the tubes in such fixtures have stuck starters. In addition, you will also notice some homemade versions of these "Evolution of EOL" videos done by the same person too.

Evolution of EOL fluorescent tube 18W playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSDsfFy8N_k&list=PLaLUSvibfKbCng7Wet82e5MZO324EHUWq

Tell us what you think of this series of EOL fluorescent tube videos after you see some of these videos.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Mr Lamp

View Posts
View Gallery

UC4cgSO7ARvVgpX4tpKegf5w
Re: "Evolution of EOL" videos on youtube? « Reply #1 on: March 05, 2022, 03:38:19 AM » Author: Mr Lamp
I found this channel by searching EOL fluorescent lights on YouTube several years ago. I have now even subscribed to the channel.

I really like these series, and of course I love the sounds of the starters and ballasts!
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies