Author Topic: What Sport or Muscle Car do You Own? Motorcycles Included As Well  (Read 1981 times)
Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: What Sport or Muscle Car do You Own? Motorcycles Included As Well « Reply #15 on: July 24, 2022, 12:26:22 AM » Author: Econolite03
I don’t own anything officially yet, but I’m trying to get a white Honda Grom.
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: What Sport or Muscle Car do You Own? Motorcycles Included As Well « Reply #16 on: July 24, 2022, 01:11:18 AM » Author: suzukir122
@Econolite03, ahh, the Honda Grom. I'm very familiar with that motorcycle. That's actually a really great motorcycle to start on.
Very much beginner friendly.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

xelareverse

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What Sport or Muscle Car do You Own? Motorcycles Included As Well « Reply #17 on: July 24, 2022, 11:38:30 PM » Author: xelareverse
I have an 01 Chevrolet Malibu, but it has a supercharged 3.8L engine out of a Buick Regal and Manual trans from a Chevrolet Cavalier swapped into it. I'm not sure if that counts as a sports car, but it's very quick.
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: What Sport or Muscle Car do You Own? Motorcycles Included As Well « Reply #18 on: July 25, 2022, 12:11:04 AM » Author: suzukir122
@Xelareverse, yeah that counts. That engine is supercharged. That's not really average either given that you've got a manual transmission in it as well.
Supercharged, and manual. I've actually never heard of that... a manual transmission Malibu.
I'm willing to bet it sounds nice as well, with that possible supercharger whine during quicker accelerations.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What Sport or Muscle Car do You Own? Motorcycles Included As Well « Reply #19 on: July 25, 2022, 12:18:02 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Sound like fun !

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies