Author Topic: wanted to buy cluster sockets made in germany with letters DRGM and numbers.  (Read 2023 times)
dyr 74
wanted to buy cluster sockets made in germany with letters DRGM and numbers. « on: November 11, 2018, 12:23:58 PM » Author: dyr 74
hello im seeking to buy clustersockets they are made in germany with the letters DRGM and 2 serial numbers into the porselyn.
see picture.
if you have these,please send me  pictures of your cluster socket(s) to my mailadres; rwhdijen@gmail.com.
i can you let know of these are te good one(s).
best regards richard.
Pepone2401

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: wanted to buy cluster sockets made in germany with letters DRGM and numbers. « Reply #1 on: January 08, 2022, 09:55:38 AM » Author: Pepone2401
Hi
I have a lot of 7 clusters, one of which bears the D.R.G.M. logo and which is the most modern..
The remaining 6 date from the 1920s circa made in the USA bearing the trademark "BENJAMIN".
Please consult the 3 pictures if attached and contact me if you were still interested in such items...
Indeed your ad is a bit old and it may be that your interest is no longer relevant...
Best regards
Juan José Laici from Geneva - Switzerland - juanjoselaici@gmail.com
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: wanted to buy cluster sockets made in germany with letters DRGM and numbers. « Reply #2 on: January 08, 2022, 11:10:23 AM » Author: Rommie
The original poster of this thread is no longer a member of the site.

However if you are wanting to sell these, feel free to post a new thread in the for sale board.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies