Author Topic: Who likes Pancakes?  (Read 358 times)
Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Nesquick is Fuel

Re: Who likes Pancakes? « Reply #15 on: January 14, 2022, 04:54:48 AM » Author: Econolite03
I’m going to start a new franchise called Ten Guys™️, where we serve only Impossible Meat because it’s in.

Certified GE M-400 Enthusiast

General street Lights

View Posts
View Gallery

Ge Hm1000's are awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/c
Re: Who likes Pancakes? « Reply #16 on: January 14, 2022, 09:31:27 AM » Author: General street Lights
:lol: :lol:, my favourite in the UK would have to be Five Guys  8)
By older brother works at Five Guys too, i will also works there this July too.

If you think electrically, you'll live electrically. Please don't ask to meet up with me, as i am still living with my mom. No sending me gifts either...
Owner of Planet Lighting! The only lighting collector in Washington, Utah!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Who likes Pancakes? « Reply #17 on: January 14, 2022, 07:59:58 PM » Author: Rommie
I went to Dennys once… it was like prison food.
And you knew this how...??  :mrg:

Never been in Five Guys. We have one locally, and they do look good, but their prices are a bit too steep for me.

Then again, most places are these days, can't remember the last time we ate out  :-\

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Who likes Pancakes? « Reply #18 on: January 14, 2022, 08:01:40 PM » Author: Rommie
IHOP : Home of the one legged waitress !  :lol: :mrg:
Sorry Tim, the  :slap: are going to have to come out of retirement  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Nesquick is Fuel

Re: Who likes Pancakes? « Reply #19 on: January 14, 2022, 08:10:55 PM » Author: Econolite03
At Dennys they literally gave me a mug of hot water and bland, tasteless “buttermilk” pancakes. Meanwhile I go to IHOP and get 4X Cupcake Pancakes, 4X strips of bacon, hashbrowns, sausage, and a soda with a extra side of icing for the perfect breakfast.

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Who likes Pancakes? « Reply #20 on: January 14, 2022, 08:32:09 PM » Author: joseph_125
Five Guys is pretty good IMO. I also tried In N Out and Shake Shack but I think I prefer Five Guys still. That being said, only Five Guys is here locally.
General street Lights

View Posts
View Gallery

Ge Hm1000's are awesome!

Re: Who likes Pancakes? « Reply #21 on: January 14, 2022, 08:33:37 PM » Author: General street Lights
There is one Five Guys here in St. George, where my brother works at.

If you think electrically, you'll live electrically. Please don't ask to meet up with me, as i am still living with my mom. No sending me gifts either...

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Who likes Pancakes? « Reply #22 on: January 14, 2022, 08:52:00 PM » Author: Bulbman256
IHOP : Home of the one legged waitress !  :lol: :mrg:

You made me choke on my drink there Tim... :lol:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Nesquick is Fuel

Re: Who likes Pancakes? « Reply #23 on: January 14, 2022, 09:02:24 PM » Author: Econolite03
In-N-Out? That’s one of my favorites.
Great now I have their jingle stuck in my head.

“In-N-Out... freezers are not cool …In-N-Ooout.

That’s what a hamburger is all about.”

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Who likes Pancakes? « Reply #24 on: January 14, 2022, 11:38:57 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Five Guys is WAY to expensive !! The burgers are good but not THAT good ! I will say that I love IHOP's butter pecan syrup !

@ Rommie : Sorry ! I just couldn't resist !!

@ Bulbman256 : Glad to be of service !

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: Who likes Pancakes? « Reply #25 on: January 15, 2022, 02:44:55 AM » Author: AngryHorse
Yeah they aren’t cheap, but the food is well worth it, luckily our Trafford site at work is just across the street to our nearest Five Guys, in the stunningly beautiful Trafford Centre, and every Friday we do what we call ‘chippy Friday’, or ‘fat Friday’ depending who you ask at work!  :lol: :lol:, and seeing as we’re working at Trafford at the minute, Friday dinner is always at Five Guys!

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 44,654 hrs @ 1.1.22

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Who likes Pancakes? « Reply #26 on: January 15, 2022, 10:55:59 AM » Author: suzukir122
I like pancakes, of course. During cheat days, I'll eat a couple pancakes here and there. Ihop would be my go to for pancakes, but...
there are none close by to where I live. There is a pancake store in Miamisburg though, that I've been eyeing for quite sometime. The Pancake House...
I think that's what it's called. I'll have to go check that place out sometime.
I should add that it's mandatory that my pancakes, or French toast, have syrup. I do not eat my pancakes or French toast, without syrup.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

WigWag

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Who likes Pancakes? « Reply #27 on: Today at 12:02:27 AM » Author: WigWag
Denny's mmmm good.

IHOP mmmm gross.
All of the IHOPs here are filthy with awful service. My mother and I got food poisoning from eating at one.
International House Of Puke.

"Love can't be bought but good times sure can!" - Dana Strum

General street Lights

View Posts
View Gallery

Ge Hm1000's are awesome!

Re: Who likes Pancakes? « Reply #28 on: Today at 12:11:24 AM » Author: General street Lights
The one where i live is delsih! and i also like Denny's too!

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Nesquick is Fuel

Re: Who likes Pancakes? « Reply #29 on: Today at 12:32:29 AM » Author: Econolite03
How about Arbys?

Print 
© 2005-2022 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies