Author Topic: Regional restaurants that you LOVE  (Read 8218 times)
CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Regional restaurants that you LOVE « Reply #30 on: July 12, 2021, 07:41:57 PM » Author: CEB1993
You live in Port Alexander? I looked it up and it's REALLY in the middle of nowhere. I assume the only way in is by boat or plane.

@Nik, Yes I love Five Guys too! My favorite place to get a takeout burger. Not freezing the meat really makes a difference  8)

A few of my local favorites are Joy of Tokyo (Japanese hibachi and sushi) and Schlotzkys (sandwiches and salads). I really like Chick-Fil-A too. I've heard it's spreading pretty quickly from the Southeast.

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Regional restaurants that you LOVE « Reply #31 on: July 13, 2021, 03:07:04 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Five Guys is good but they're WAY to expensive for me ! My favorite regional place is Max & Erma's . They have the best tortilla soup I've ever had !! I could eat that soup by the gallon !

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Regional restaurants that you LOVE « Reply #32 on: July 13, 2021, 09:18:15 PM » Author: CEB1993
Five Guys is good but they're WAY to expensive for me ! My favorite regional place is Max & Erma's . They have the best tortilla soup I've ever had !! I could eat that soup by the gallon !

We used to have a Max & Erma's in my hometown. It closed and then was renovated into an upscale, classic steakhouse circa 2000. The new restaurant, Chophouse 47 is one of my all time favorite places for special occasions. It's a Centraarchy company restaurant, with headquarters in Charleston, SC and several other casual and upscale restuarants throughout the Southeast.

My favorite Chophouse items are the thick cut bacon strips, caesar salad, center cut filet mignon with hollindaise sauce, the chocloate cake, and the extensive bourbon whiskey bar. It's an amazing restaurant!  8)

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Regional restaurants that you LOVE « Reply #33 on: July 13, 2021, 11:58:14 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
I think there's still a couple of Max & Erma's still in Columbus where the chain was founded .

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: Regional restaurants that you LOVE « Reply #34 on: July 17, 2021, 12:20:08 AM » Author: desktoptrashcan
If you’re ever in Spring, Texas, check out Brother’s Pizza Express on Cypresswood near I-45. I’ve ordered pizza from them for well over 15 years, and they have always been the best in the area.  :)
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Regional restaurants that you LOVE « Reply #35 on: December 30, 2021, 03:10:00 PM » Author: Burrito
Mine is (or was) Village-Inn but they tore down the one here to build a new car wash  >:(

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Regional restaurants that you LOVE « Reply #36 on: December 30, 2021, 06:11:02 PM » Author: Econolite03
Apparently those fancy car washes are a growing business in my area along with more Starbucks drive-thrus, they’ve been tearing down many buildings from smaller restaurant chains and building those in their place. Around here there is a regional chain called Spires, they had a bunch of locations but are now just a handful left.
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Regional restaurants that you LOVE « Reply #37 on: December 30, 2021, 06:15:47 PM » Author: Burrito
Sad, that just makes me sooo mad that they did that to my childhood restaurant!

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Regional restaurants that you LOVE « Reply #38 on: January 06, 2022, 07:18:15 PM » Author: Burrito
Apparently those fancy car washes are a growing business in my area along with more Starbucks drive-thrus, they’ve been tearing down many buildings from smaller restaurant chains and building those in their place. Around here there is a regional chain called Spires, they had a bunch of locations but are now just a handful left.
Oh, yeah, i also like Denny's too

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies