Author Topic: Dialing it down a bit  (Read 1246 times)
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Dialing it down a bit « on: December 09, 2021, 09:12:44 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Hey LG, I'm going to be less active for the coming months due to the tight schedule I have and the turmoil here (has gotten better though), I have a couple photos to upload but I'm unsure what comes next due to the fact that almost every winter day here is cloudy to some degree.

Back to the turmoil part, I just don't want to be a part of it anymore, I feel that I was the one that started it when I announced I was debating on taking a break or leaving.

I hope this won't turn things upside down but I'm not leaving for good.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Dialing it down a bit « Reply #1 on: December 10, 2021, 07:55:28 AM » Author: rjluna2
Enjoy your respite, CreeRSW207.

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Dialing it down a bit « Reply #2 on: December 10, 2021, 08:15:20 AM » Author: Rommie
It can sometimes be good to take a break. We'll be here when you get back.

Ria  :love:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: Dialing it down a bit « Reply #3 on: February 14, 2022, 07:59:13 PM » Author: Burrito
I am thinking of logging off here and never logging in because i don't see the reason why we have to wait for photos to be approved

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies