Author Topic: The EXIF data of my Xiaomi Redme 6A, don't appearing in my pictures  (Read 1532 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery
Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

The EXIF data of my Xiaomi Redme 6A, don't appearing in my pictures « on: February 14, 2022, 01:17:14 PM » Author: dor123
As my Canon SX730 HS compact camera, is during fixing due to scratches on the display and the lens, I have to use the Xiaomi Redme 6A camera to take pictures and videos of the lighting.
However, for some reasons, the website refuses to post the EXIF data of my smartphone. This looks like this: https://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-210699
Can anyone help me?

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: The EXIF data of my Xiaomi Redme 6A, don't appearing in my pictures « Reply #1 on: February 14, 2022, 03:54:54 PM » Author: rjluna2
I wouldn't worry about that.  Probably this site doesn't recognize that EXIF format ???

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Patrick
Webmaster

View Posts
View Gallery

LightingGallery
Re: The EXIF data of my Xiaomi Redme 6A, don't appearing in my pictures « Reply #2 on: February 14, 2022, 08:58:10 PM » Author: Patrick
Most likely, I'd need to take a closer look.

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: The EXIF data of my Xiaomi Redme 6A, don't appearing in my pictures « Reply #3 on: February 15, 2022, 06:28:37 AM » Author: Rommie
I get that sometimes, it's never really bothered me to be honest.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: The EXIF data of my Xiaomi Redme 6A, don't appearing in my pictures « Reply #4 on: February 15, 2022, 08:26:32 AM » Author: dor123
I'm discovered that my pictures were all very large, and LG shrink them, and the EXIF data lost during the shrinking.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: The EXIF data of my Xiaomi Redme 6A, don't appearing in my pictures « Reply #5 on: February 15, 2022, 09:42:32 AM » Author: rjluna2
There's your answer dor123 :)

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: The EXIF data of my Xiaomi Redme 6A, don't appearing in my pictures « Reply #6 on: February 16, 2022, 04:49:50 AM » Author: dor123
Can any of the adminstrators fix the problem of EXIF data lost when uploading very large pictures.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: The EXIF data of my Xiaomi Redme 6A, don't appearing in my pictures « Reply #7 on: February 16, 2022, 02:20:54 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Patrick has said he'll look into it, he's the only one with access to the coding and is a very busy man.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber (1894 - 1961)

Print 
© 2005-2022 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies