Author Topic: Philips SOX gear for sale  (Read 2877 times)
Nisei

View Posts
View Gallery

Philips SOX gear for sale « on: January 07, 2022, 03:49:50 PM » Author: Nisei
I'll be visiting a SOX supplier in about 2 weeks.
He has new old stock Philips lamps, ballasts and ignitors available for very reasonable prices.
18W SOX price has skyrocketet so forget about getting these cheap.
If you're looking for something, please let me know and I'm getting back to you asap.
Location = Europe so postage/shipping could be enormous if you're non-EU and looking for ballasts  8)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 08:04:07 PM by Nisei » Logged

John

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Philips SOX gear for sale « Reply #1 on: January 07, 2022, 04:53:29 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
Do they have SOX-E-PSG or none of those either?
Nisei

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Philips SOX gear for sale « Reply #2 on: January 07, 2022, 06:25:43 PM » Author: Nisei
Wait, yes:
SOX PSG 35W
SOX PSG 55W
SOX-E PSG 36W
Will have to edit my first post  :slap:

John

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Philips SOX gear for sale « Reply #3 on: January 07, 2022, 07:20:12 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
I'm in the US but I've been looking for PSG for a while and would pay shipping to get them here. I don't need a lot just a few lamps. Do you know if they are older stock so they will have the blue and green caps?
Nisei

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Philips SOX gear for sale « Reply #4 on: January 07, 2022, 08:01:25 PM » Author: Nisei
I will call them and ask next week

John

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Philips SOX gear for sale « Reply #5 on: January 07, 2022, 08:09:56 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
Thanks I appreciate it.
meganie

View Posts
View Gallery

meganie8
Re: Philips SOX gear for sale « Reply #6 on: January 14, 2022, 12:12:42 PM » Author: meganie
I've sent you an E-Mail.

I'm looking for:
Osram L20W/39
Osram HTI 1500W/60/P50

Nisei

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Philips SOX gear for sale « Reply #7 on: January 15, 2022, 03:11:15 PM » Author: Nisei
I'm in the US but I've been looking for PSG for a while and would pay shipping to get them here. I don't need a lot just a few lamps. Do you know if they are older stock so they will have the blue and green caps?
Stiiil be getting to you about this.
Busted my right knee on new years eve and it's not going the way I'd planned the start of the new year :lps:

John

Nisei

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Philips SOX gear for sale « Reply #8 on: January 15, 2022, 03:12:00 PM » Author: Nisei
I've sent you an E-Mail.
I've sent you a reply :lps:

John

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Philips SOX gear for sale « Reply #9 on: January 15, 2022, 03:16:58 PM » Author: Rommie
Busted my right knee on new years eve and it's not going the way I'd planned the start of the new year :lps:
Ouch  :o

Doesn't sound good, although I do wonder what you were up to at the time  :mrg:
I remember vaguely getting totally out of my tree on a mixture of white wine and champagne (never mix those two  :poof:) about 10 years ago, and being poured into a taxi at 3am  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Philips SOX gear for sale « Reply #10 on: January 15, 2022, 04:37:37 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
Stiiil be getting to you about this.

That's not good. Hope you get well soon. I look forward to finding out more about the PSG lamps.
Nisei

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Philips SOX gear for sale « Reply #11 on: January 15, 2022, 08:15:57 PM » Author: Nisei
Ouch  :o
Doesn't sound good, although I do wonder what you were up to at the time  :mrg:
:D Lucky for me I was still sober (it happened when I was cleaning the bathroom) but it did ruin the evening.
And on top of that my girlfriend, who's been with me for the past 3 years, had decided to leave me 2 hours before midnight.
But believe me, I've had so much crap to endure in the past 5 years that it doesn't surprise me anymore.
On we go!

John

Nisei

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Philips SOX gear for sale « Reply #12 on: January 15, 2022, 08:18:45 PM » Author: Nisei
That's not good. Hope you get well soon. I look forward to finding out more about the PSG lamps.
Thanks!
Just curious: why do we see so little PSG available? If it was Philips' latest SOX version then why are there more regular SOX bulbs than PSG?

John

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Philips SOX gear for sale « Reply #13 on: January 15, 2022, 08:23:44 PM » Author: Rommie
Oh [insert expletive of choice] - that's a bit of a bummer  :'( :curse:

As to your question on why so little PSG, I don't know. Cost, maybe..? It was only really possible for the lower ratings (26W/36W SOX-E and 35W/55W SOX, see here) so possibly that had something to do with it..? Someone like James would probably know more  :wndr:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Philips SOX gear for sale « Reply #14 on: February 03, 2022, 10:34:10 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
Any updates on the PSG and E-PSG lamps?
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies