Author Topic: WANTED #2: AEL 327, used with original parts, or new old stock  (Read 3005 times)
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: WANTED #2: AEL 327, used with original parts, or new old stock « Reply #15 on: December 02, 2021, 07:18:56 PM » Author: Burrito
It doesn't seem like you're really wanting to start to collect street lights. The papers aren't important but you won't get rid of them so you can use the space for lights. I also don't want to be part of you getting into trouble for having lights under your bed it's really up to you whether you collect street lights now or wait until you're moved out on your own.
I would rather wait to collect street lights, just because of past experiences with buying restore lights and my mom.

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: WANTED #2: AEL 327, used with original parts, or new old stock « Reply #16 on: February 16, 2022, 09:46:48 PM » Author: Burrito
My parents didn't know when I started collecting lights. My first cobraheads I ordered from a electrical distributor when I was 15 or 16 and I brought them into my room quickly so they did not see them. I had a offset bunk bed where the top bunk lays across two shelving/drawer units and the bottom bed rolls under that. and had them standing up on the bottom shelves under the bed in such a way they were facing towards the wall. Did what I had to do to get started in the hobby.
My older brother snoops around my bedroom occasionally, so if he where to find out that i had one, he would tell my mom whenever i am not around him

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies