Author Topic: Normal loss vs low loss fluorescent chokes for the European market  (Read 402 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Normal loss vs low loss fluorescent chokes for the European market « on: March 23, 2022, 11:47:11 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
As I have been doing research on fluorescent and HID ballasts, I have found out that European preheat fluorescent choke ballasts come in 2 types. There is the normal loss choke ballast and the low loss choke ballast. Aside from the fact that the low loss choke ballasts have fewer ballast losses, I wonder if there are any differences in functionality between European normal loss preheat fluorescent choke ballasts and European low loss preheat fluorescent choke ballasts.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Medved

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Normal loss vs low loss fluorescent chokes for the European market « Reply #1 on: March 24, 2022, 02:09:17 AM » Author: Medved
Beside being bulkier and more expensive, none. It is again just an inductor...

No more selfballasted c***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies