Author Topic: 30w T12 Halophosphate Warm White Lamps of Different Brands  (Read 2119 times)
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
30w T12 Halophosphate Warm White Lamps of Different Brands « on: April 07, 2022, 11:56:24 PM » Author: suzukir122
Man... this is not gonna be the easiest topic to provide, but I'll try. I'm looking for all Halophosphate cool white F30T12 brands.
I know of Philips, GE, Sylvania, maybe Feit Electric... but what are some other ones? I'm hoping to purchase 14 F30T12 lamps here soon,
and my hope is that each and every lamp will be completely different in terms of brand, construction, etc, with the phosphors all being
Halophosphate cool white.
If anyone can help out with this, please let me know. Worst case scenario, I'll have to bring it down to just 7 different brands, two lamps each.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 09:09:21 PM by suzukir122 » Logged

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: F30T12 Cool White Lamps of Different Brands « Reply #1 on: April 09, 2022, 11:34:59 AM » Author: funkybulb
I wonder why it so hard to find F30T12 in your area.
 My local home depot and Lowes still sells some
 In halo CW and daylight.  I will keep eye out in restores
As well.

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: F30T12 Cool White Lamps of Different Brands « Reply #2 on: April 09, 2022, 02:54:37 PM » Author: suzukir122
@FunkyBulb, Home Depot and Lowes will be my first two choices once I start buying them. Not sure about Sylvania, but GE and Philips should be
the main ones in terms of F30T12's, if I'm correct, regarding Home Depot and Lowes. I know that those Philips F30T12's should be Halophosphate
Cool White, but I'm not sure about the GE F30T12's though. After that, I'll be looking for different brands like Sylvania, Westinghouse... etc.
However, I don't know of any other Cool White Halophosphate F30T12's from other brands besides Philips, GE, Sylvania, and Westinghouse.

Interests:
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: F30T12 Cool White Lamps of Different Brands « Reply #3 on: April 09, 2022, 04:52:22 PM » Author: suzukir122
Giving it some thought, I might just go for 7 different brands instead of 14 different brands. So each fixture will have a pair of Philips, pair
of Sylvania, pair of GE, etc... all Cool White/Halophosphate.

Interests:

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: F30T12 Cool White Lamps of Different Brands « Reply #4 on: April 09, 2022, 06:50:14 PM » Author: joseph_125
Try searching around on Offerup/Facebook/Craigslist too, especially if you got a vehicle to pick them up with. You can sometimes find cases of fluorescents for cheap from people switching to LED.
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: F30T12 Cool White Lamps of Different Brands « Reply #5 on: April 10, 2022, 07:46:02 AM » Author: suzukir122
@Joseph_125, you bring up a good point. All of my purchases will be done online though, hopefully through Ebay, although Ebay is getting
a bit tougher in terms of finding vintage things.
By the way, before I forget, Halophosphate F25T12's (energy saver F30T12's) are also included in this search, as long as it's the 36 inch 25w T12's,
not the shorter versions, or the four foot versions. lol
I've actually found F25T12's on Ebay, the 36 inch versions, but unfortunately they're warm white, not cool white.

Interests:

Foxtronix

View Posts
View Gallery

Formerly "TiCoune66". Also known here as Vince.

GoL UCs4tSgJSCoCIMGThBuaePhA
Re: F30T12 Cool White Lamps of Different Brands « Reply #6 on: April 13, 2022, 08:21:13 AM » Author: Foxtronix
I do have a number of F30T12s, about half of them are cool white, the other half daylight plus two NOS Philips soft whites. I don't think I'll ever have a use for them. The only reason why I still have those tubes is because I found them a spot within my storage locker's roof structure.  :mrg:

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: F30T12 Cool White Lamps of Different Brands « Reply #7 on: April 13, 2022, 09:09:42 AM » Author: suzukir122
@Foxtronix, nice! 8) I'm not sure if you'd be willing to or not, but Ebay right now is my number one go-to in terms of Halo F30T12 cool white lamps
of different brands. If you have different brands of F30T12 lamps you want to sell on Ebay, I'd gladly buy those different brand of lamps in pairs,
until I have the exact amount of lamps I need.
I'm also looking for identical F30T12 fixtures, which are, as I expected, VERY tough to find. :'-)

Interests:

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: 30w T12 Halophosphate Warm White Lamps of Different Brands « Reply #8 on: April 20, 2022, 09:18:54 PM » Author: suzukir122
I've made a change in plans, and I've also changed the title of this thread... I'm now officially looking for Halophosphate Warm White lamps of
different brands, since I've found a bunch of 25w F30T12 Warm White lamps on sale online, which I will be purchasing. From the LG information I've
gathered, the ones I've found online are definitely Halophosphate, not Triphosphate, and I'm trying my best to steer clear from the Triphosphate
ones, since I personally like the Warm White Halophosphate color.
Anyways, if you guys find Halophosphate warm white F30T12's from Sylvania, Philips, GE, TCP, Westinghouse, etc... let me know... specifically the
30w T12 full wattage lamps, since I've already found enough 25w versions to buy.

Interests:

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: 30w T12 Halophosphate Warm White Lamps of Different Brands « Reply #9 on: May 26, 2022, 02:21:44 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Would you mind the following listings below:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/154770197708

https://www.ebay.com/itm/325004238349

https://www.ebay.com/itm/203928141021

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: 30w T12 Halophosphate Warm White Lamps of Different Brands « Reply #10 on: May 26, 2022, 02:36:00 PM » Author: suzukir122
I don't mind those, but I'll probably get about 2 Philip Alto's into the mix, no more than that.
The Sylvania ones I've already seen, but I didn't know whether those were Halophosphate or not.
I also didn't know whether those were truly 25w, since the etch only says F30T12, and the seller is the
one claiming 25w. He's also got them in a Philips box. :'-)
But yeah, my two main things are that they be from different brands, and that they're Halophosphate.
It doesn't have to be from just Philips, Sylvania or GE.

Interests:

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: 30w T12 Halophosphate Warm White Lamps of Different Brands « Reply #11 on: May 26, 2022, 03:42:23 PM » Author: joseph_125
Those Sylvania's look to be pretty good. They're vintage Lifelines from presumably the 1970s so they're almost certainly halophosphate WW. Not that bad of a price for them too for online.

Another good looking lamp to get is the F30T12/IF. I heard the old Sylvania Incandescent Fluorescent lamps looked great when lit up, although maybe a tad dimmer compared to other lamps.
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: 30w T12 Halophosphate Warm White Lamps of Different Brands « Reply #12 on: May 26, 2022, 03:51:24 PM » Author: suzukir122
Definitely not familiar with the "IF" color, and I'm willing to bet that's Halophosphate as well. It's possible that it might resemble
Halophosphate warm white, and if it does, I'd probably think about adding them to my living room up-lighting as well. Definitely another
awesome vintage lamp right there.

Interests:

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: 30w T12 Halophosphate Warm White Lamps of Different Brands « Reply #13 on: June 07, 2022, 02:31:28 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I believe the “Incandescent Fluorescent” tubes were 2700K high CRI deluxe halophosphate tubes.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: 30w T12 Halophosphate Warm White Lamps of Different Brands « Reply #14 on: June 07, 2022, 06:39:06 PM » Author: suzukir122
I've got 25w GE Watt Miser warm white lamps that I've just received, so my goal is to get more tubes that will give off similar light to those.
And, hopefully those GE Watt Misers are Halophosphate. If they're Triphosphate, I might not keep them.

Interests:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies