Author Topic: Your dreams about lighting...  (Read 66746 times)
Michael

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Your dreams about lighting... « Reply #300 on: April 08, 2022, 03:24:40 PM » Author: Michael
I usually do not dream about lamps and lighting but recently I dreamt that I was perplex when found a road in our city with old fluorescent street lights which I missed out to re-lamp them. Almost all of the lanterns were dead already or on their last legs. I was ashamed that I forgot to maintain the lighting on a whole road.
108CAM

View Posts
View Gallery

Diehard MV, HPS & Preheat Fluorescent Fenatic!

Re: Your dreams about lighting... « Reply #301 on: April 11, 2022, 08:43:03 PM » Author: 108CAM
I had a dream where the AJ Ferguson Zodiac was a wall mounted floodlight fixture instead of a streetlight batten

Fluro starter chimes combined with a 50hz ballast hum and blinking tubes is music to my ears.

Rest in Peace Electronic Lamp Manufacturers of Australia
1925-2002

Bring back the AJF Zodiacs!

Total incidents since joining LG: 11
Lamps accidently broken or smashed: 9
Ballast explosions/burnouts: 2

micole66

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Your dreams about lighting... « Reply #302 on: April 16, 2022, 05:18:05 AM » Author: micole66
I dreamed about a very long road with all mercury vapor streetlights at night!!
108CAM

View Posts
View Gallery

Diehard MV, HPS & Preheat Fluorescent Fenatic!

Re: Your dreams about lighting... « Reply #303 on: June 21, 2022, 07:52:05 PM » Author: 108CAM
I had yet another dream about lights. This one was about street lights.

I dreamed that I was traveling along a road with railroad tracks in the middle and the variety of different lights was unbelievable. There was countless SOX fixtures and a bunch of interior lights such as MV high bays and various incandescent pendants all being used as street lights.

Fluro starter chimes combined with a 50hz ballast hum and blinking tubes is music to my ears.

Rest in Peace Electronic Lamp Manufacturers of Australia
1925-2002

Bring back the AJF Zodiacs!

Total incidents since joining LG: 11
Lamps accidently broken or smashed: 9
Ballast explosions/burnouts: 2

Print 
© 2005-2022 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies