Author Topic: Instructions for the Cooper HR Hammer  (Read 532 times)
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Instructions for the Cooper HR Hammer « on: May 02, 2022, 12:16:05 PM » Author: Burrito
Found on the way back machine. Out of order

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

xelareverse

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Instructions for the Cooper HR Hammer « Reply #1 on: May 02, 2022, 12:57:02 PM » Author: xelareverse
Seeing as to how these use the same shape small pattern glass as most small cobras (and some appear to have the medium one but I'm sure it's a different model) , I'd love to get one and stick a holphane glass refractor in it.
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: Instructions for the Cooper HR Hammer « Reply #2 on: May 02, 2022, 01:17:46 PM » Author: Burrito
The flat glass covers the entire back of the door. You would need to drill holes and install screws and clips for a drop lens

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

xelareverse

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Instructions for the Cooper HR Hammer « Reply #3 on: May 02, 2022, 01:50:33 PM » Author: xelareverse
That couldn't be very difficult
joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Instructions for the Cooper HR Hammer « Reply #4 on: May 02, 2022, 05:15:46 PM » Author: joseph_125
If you can get your hands on a Cooper UCD, those come factory with a drop lens. This looks like it might be able to be adapted for use with a OV-25 style glass.
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: Instructions for the Cooper HR Hammer « Reply #5 on: May 02, 2022, 05:31:41 PM » Author: Burrito
Ok, i'll see. Although it is difficult because it is slow to load

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies