Author Topic: New from The Netherlands  (Read 344 times)
Marcel1968

View Posts
View Gallery

UCMlP9z-BFCcv2r_Q8FNS0AQ
New from The Netherlands « on: May 09, 2022, 01:08:57 PM » Author: Marcel1968
Hi, I collect old fixtures and lamps, but mainly mercury and sodium lamps. I have been collecting since 1979 when I got my first HPL lamp. But I also collect old TVs and broadcasting stuff. Some of you may have looked at my website. I live in The Netherlands, so mostly Philips here. But certainly a lot of interest in foreign brands.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: New from The Netherlands « Reply #1 on: May 09, 2022, 03:32:48 PM » Author: Rommie
Hi Marcel,

Welcome to the madhouse that is Lighting Gallery  ;D

If you need any help with anything, please let me or any of the admin team know by means of a PM (click here or select Contact Admins from the Help menu at the top of the screen).

If I may, can I also point you at the Site Rules board, which in addition to actual rules (which I hope make sense  :lol:) also give useful hints and tips on how things work.

Take care, and above all, have fun  :love:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 04:13:18 PM by Rommie » Logged

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: New from The Netherlands « Reply #2 on: May 09, 2022, 04:07:53 PM » Author: rjluna2
Welcome aboard, Marcel1968 :)

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Max

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New from The Netherlands « Reply #3 on: May 09, 2022, 04:20:10 PM » Author: Max
Welcome to LG, Marcel. I really enjoyed browsing your website, you have some very interesting lamps there and I am looking forward to your posts here.
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New from The Netherlands « Reply #4 on: May 09, 2022, 10:23:25 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Welcome to LG !

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Andy

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New from The Netherlands « Reply #5 on: May 10, 2022, 04:56:26 PM » Author: Andy
Hi and welcome to LG Marcel!

I have looked at your website many times.
You have lots of high quality photographs of wonderful lamps.  8)

Andy

I'm always interested in exchanging lamps with others. Send me a message if you would be interested in a trade. :)

exexcollega

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New from The Netherlands « Reply #6 on: May 16, 2022, 03:37:11 PM » Author: exexcollega
Welcome! I visited your website before, the pfd with the Philips catalogue was really helpful in finding information on lamps and my older SORA fixtures. Bedankt!
Print 
© 2005-2022 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies