Author Topic: Various Mercury Vapor Fixtures For Sale  (Read 3102 times)
HM1000

View Posts
View Gallery

TCF fan!

hm1000
Re: Various Mercury Vapor Fixtures For Sale « Reply #45 on: March 16, 2022, 09:41:59 PM » Author: HM1000
I wonder if you got your own warehouse (like you built one) would that help?

If you think electrically, you'll live electrically. Please don't ask to meet up with me, as i am still living with my mom. No sending me gifts either please, Thank you!
I am 15, not 14 btw.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdF_U6Bvj_7Aw4SeY-SUU-w/videos

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Various Mercury Vapor Fixtures For Sale « Reply #46 on: March 16, 2022, 09:44:33 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
It all costs money and I don't have my own property to build one on. If I had my own house with space to store them that would be a different story. But having to pay every month is draining me even more. I'll try to hold on for a while and give them a chance to sell but I don't have that much time. Maybe a couple months.
HM1000

View Posts
View Gallery

TCF fan!

hm1000
Re: Various Mercury Vapor Fixtures For Sale « Reply #47 on: March 16, 2022, 09:45:21 PM » Author: HM1000
Ok. Wish i could help (dreams).

If you think electrically, you'll live electrically. Please don't ask to meet up with me, as i am still living with my mom. No sending me gifts either please, Thank you!
I am 15, not 14 btw.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdF_U6Bvj_7Aw4SeY-SUU-w/videos

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Various Mercury Vapor Fixtures For Sale « Reply #48 on: March 16, 2022, 09:46:34 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
I can't force people to buy them. All I can do is try lowering the price which I did already. It's just not a good time to be selling lights I guess.
HM1000

View Posts
View Gallery

TCF fan!

hm1000
Re: Various Mercury Vapor Fixtures For Sale « Reply #49 on: March 16, 2022, 09:47:23 PM » Author: HM1000
I am not being forced, i would gladly take them if i had money and space

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Various Mercury Vapor Fixtures For Sale « Reply #50 on: March 16, 2022, 09:47:57 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
Yeah I understand
HM1000

View Posts
View Gallery

TCF fan!

hm1000
Re: Various Mercury Vapor Fixtures For Sale « Reply #51 on: March 16, 2022, 09:48:39 PM » Author: HM1000
 :D hope these do sell.

Patrick
Webmaster

View Posts
View Gallery

LightingGallery
Re: Various Mercury Vapor Fixtures For Sale « Reply #52 on: March 16, 2022, 11:26:41 PM » Author: Patrick
I wonder if some people (non-collectors) would be more apt to buy some of those with the ballasts disconnected so they could easily operate screw-in LED lamps.  Regardless, my hunch is they would sell eventually, but unfortunately not quickly if you want to make a decent profit.  There are some sellers who have had listings up with moderately high prices for years, and they seem to sell a couple every few months, but only a couple.  So cheap storage does appear to be the key, regrettably.

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

Mustang07

View Posts
View Gallery

jon.leach.7
Re: Various Mercury Vapor Fixtures For Sale « Reply #53 on: March 17, 2022, 01:46:33 PM » Author: Mustang07
I'm definitely interested in one of the GE MV post tops with the better price but I'm waiting to come up with the extra $$ since shipping shows to be over $80 for me.

"I know what dude I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!"

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Various Mercury Vapor Fixtures For Sale « Reply #54 on: June 27, 2022, 12:44:37 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I understand the frustration. If it comes down to it and you have the time/willingness to do it. You could start stripping some of the fixtures down to component level and apart selling the bits individually. That may increase interest. Especially since the price for shipping a ballast or a light socket is far better.

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Various Mercury Vapor Fixtures For Sale « Reply #55 on: June 28, 2022, 01:22:13 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
As a part time scrapper , if all of the plastic , porcelain and packaging is removed , you'll get MAYBE a few bucks each for these !! The ballasts alone will get roughly 8-10¢ per pound . The cast aluminum is roughly 40¢ per pound . You'll make the most if you separate everything completely . Fully assembled will be significantly less !

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Print 
© 2005-2022 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies