Author Topic: Secured connection failed when uploading pictures  (Read 612 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery
Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Secured connection failed when uploading pictures « on: May 16, 2022, 05:29:58 AM » Author: dor123
Whatever I uploading a picture, it often lead me to the following error:

The problem is in LG, there are no reason for this error to appear when uploading pictures, except problem with the connection security to the website.
Please take care about this.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

High Intensity

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Secured connection failed when uploading pictures « Reply #1 on: May 16, 2022, 05:34:35 AM » Author: High Intensity
I've had this happen before, but only when uploading .GIF files to the website.
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Secured connection failed when uploading pictures « Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 11:34:16 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
@ Dor:

If your upload is not successful, verify that each file is below the maximum size of 8192 KB

That could be the problem.  :wndr:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber (1894 - 1961)

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Secured connection failed when uploading pictures « Reply #3 on: May 16, 2022, 11:37:01 AM » Author: Rommie
This sort of thing is usually just volume of traffic, but I'll mention it to Patrick.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery
Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Secured connection failed when uploading pictures « Reply #4 on: May 21, 2022, 10:26:20 AM » Author: dor123
I continues to get this, unrelated to the file size. The problem is in LG, related to the connection security.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Secured connection failed when uploading pictures « Reply #5 on: May 21, 2022, 10:36:02 AM » Author: Rommie
Is anyone else getting this problem..? If so, please let us know so we can look into it. If it's just one person then it is very unlikely to be the server at LG's end.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

Print 
© 2005-2022 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies