Author Topic: Caltrans Type 31 lighting standard  (Read 4069 times)
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: Caltrans Type 31 lighting standard « Reply #15 on: May 30, 2022, 11:53:26 PM » Author: Burrito
Oh, OK! Thanks for letting me know!

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Caltrans Type 31 lighting standard « Reply #16 on: May 31, 2022, 12:04:34 AM » Author: joseph_125
MTO is Ministry of Transportation of Ontario. Basically the Ontario version of a state DOT.
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: Caltrans Type 31 lighting standard « Reply #17 on: May 31, 2022, 12:05:02 AM » Author: Burrito
Interesting!

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Euro-Bulbs.net

Re: Caltrans Type 31 lighting standard « Reply #18 on: May 31, 2022, 09:52:14 AM » Author: Econolite03
MTO = mozzarella tomato omelette.
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: Caltrans Type 31 lighting standard « Reply #19 on: May 31, 2022, 09:52:57 AM » Author: Burrito
Sounds tasty, but i now know what MTO actually stands for

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Caltrans Type 31 lighting standard « Reply #20 on: June 18, 2022, 01:40:26 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Most of the lanterns you see pictured in the video are early 700w H35 mercury vapor GE M1000 lanterns equipped with dog cone glareshields. They used to rule the freeways of California before high pressure sodium lanterns took them over.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: Caltrans Type 31 lighting standard « Reply #21 on: June 18, 2022, 08:21:29 PM » Author: Burrito
I thought they were M400A's

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies