Author Topic: Evluma launches the RoadMax cobrahead street light  (Read 1328 times)
LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Evluma launches the RoadMax cobrahead street light « on: June 15, 2022, 03:32:00 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Evluma just came out earlier this year with a new LED street light called the RoadMax. It is a replacement for HID street lights of up to 150 watts.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery
All lighting except LED rules!

Re: Evluma launches the RoadMax cobrahead street light « Reply #1 on: June 16, 2022, 01:25:20 PM » Author: thelightingman
I'm starting to see ads for them now  :lol:

I think HPS, MV, and MH rule! :mv: :mvc: :hps: :emh: Ban LED instead! :eoled:

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Evluma launches the RoadMax cobrahead street light « Reply #2 on: June 25, 2022, 11:31:11 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Doesn't look too bad. Good to see more dust kicking up in the LED industry.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Evluma launches the RoadMax cobrahead street light « Reply #3 on: May 16, 2023, 09:20:35 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Update: The larger RX2 is now out. I'm expecting utilities up here to start using these if they've not gone LED already. They love their AreaMax.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Evluma launches the RoadMax cobrahead street light « Reply #4 on: March 04, 2024, 11:09:10 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Update: the RX3 is now out as well. These go all the way up to 260W, so it wouldn't surprise me if WSDOT would start installing these if they issue a mass conversion. However, they're already using three different models for the most part.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies