Author Topic: Found The Correct Leak Transformer For A Thorn 200W SLI/H HO  (Read 814 times)
Bush DAC90A

View Posts
View Gallery
What Goes Up Must Come Down

Found The Correct Leak Transformer For A Thorn 200W SLI/H HO « on: May 03, 2023, 04:25:37 PM » Author: Bush DAC90A
Hi as per title I am very happy as the the leak transformer is the correct one for my lamp it is a BLI instant start AME 531-H it dates from pre 1960 as the currant rating is C/S as HZ was 1960 onwards . The Leak transformer runs cool and quiet as there must be no shortened turns on the windings or loose laminations kind regards Bob ;D
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Found The Correct Leak Transformer For A Thorn 200W SLI/H HO « Reply #1 on: May 08, 2023, 05:03:42 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I am so happy that you found the correct ballast for these interesting low pressure sodium lamps. You did well to find it.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Found The Correct Leak Transformer For A Thorn 200W SLI/H HO « Reply #2 on: May 09, 2023, 07:38:45 AM » Author: Rommie
Saw one on eBay a little while ago but was outbid, wonder if it was you that beat me  :wndr:

If it was, that's ok, it's how it goes, I'll get one eventually  8) :sli:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies