Author Topic: Anyone else here Autistic?  (Read 14067 times)
Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles
Re: Anyone else here Autistic? « Reply #60 on: May 30, 2022, 08:42:41 AM » Author: Molly
I have Aspergers and ADHD

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Anyone else here Autistic? « Reply #61 on: June 18, 2022, 09:35:29 AM » Author: Rommie
It does seem common amongst the members here, maybe it's why we love lights so much  ;D

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

108CAM

View Posts
View Gallery

Diehard MV, HPS, SOX & Preheat Fluorescent Fanatic

UCG6Xojn8dNgDuN9J7_Gnj8w
Re: Anyone else here Autistic? « Reply #62 on: June 21, 2022, 01:42:39 AM » Author: 108CAM
I've got ASD and ADHD. It's a large part of why I'm interested in lights.

Fluro starter pings combined with a 50hz ballast hum and blinking tubes is music to my ears.

Rest in Peace Electronic Lamp Manufacturers of Australia
1925-2002

Bring back the AJF Zodiacs!

Total incidents since joining LG: 17
Lamps accidently broken or smashed: 14
Ballast explosions/burnouts: 3

HIDLad001

View Posts
View Gallery

Alex - a fan of Jefferson Electric ballasts

GoL UCwvPaxz1-rbLAjLpk55zl1A
Re: Anyone else here Autistic? « Reply #63 on: June 23, 2022, 04:01:16 PM » Author: HIDLad001
The only thing I struggle with is balancing my interests. For example - I can be intersted in antique radios one week and be completely bored with them the next. Lighting seems to stick with me, though.

I do the same thing! For a while, I was interested in aircraft, then old computers, then calculators, then lighting. I have also gone through interests of different types of lighting. First fluorescent, then HID.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it
HID Fixtures should stay HID, but I think LED is fine too.
Any new photos are taken with a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35!
Local power is 120/240VAC 60Hz, TV is NTSC 480i 59.94, DTV is ATSC 1.0 and simulcast ATSC 3.0.
-Using Lighting-Gallery since 2022-

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: Anyone else here Autistic? « Reply #64 on: June 23, 2022, 09:48:36 PM » Author: Burrito
Huh, I seem to have the same thing, I used to like 20th Century Studios, then electricity, then the Titanic, then Street lighting

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies