Author Topic: An enquiry re. GE F90T17-W 90W lamps  (Read 1997 times)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

An enquiry re. GE F90T17-W 90W lamps « on: June 28, 2022, 04:34:44 PM » Author: Rommie
Hi all,

The admin team have received an enquiry from a member of the public regarding selling some lamps and a fixture he has come into possession of, so I'm posting this here on his behalf.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll pass it on.

Ria

Attached are a couple of pictures.

To whom it may concern,

I would like to get advice on how to sell, price, and ship a box of a vintage box of 13 qty
GE F90T17-W 90w bulbs. They were given to me by my father inlaw. Would like to use the proceeds to buy some tech toys for his grandkids
I think he picked them from a facility shut-down in the '70s.
He has a fixture too that he tested them all on to affirm they are working. He said I could sell the fixture too.

Thanks,
Ken

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Mustang07

View Posts
View Gallery

jon.leach.7
Re: An enquiry re. GE F90T17-W 90W lamps « Reply #1 on: June 28, 2022, 09:30:43 PM » Author: Mustang07
Do you know where he is located and maybe what kind of pricing he is looking for? I've been looking to add some T17 lamps to my collection.

"I know what dude I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!"

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: An enquiry re. GE F90T17-W 90W lamps « Reply #2 on: June 29, 2022, 08:46:33 AM » Author: Rommie
Sorry, I forgot to mention, he is in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Don't know about pricing, he was asking for suggestions on that if he decides to sell them on eBay.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: An enquiry re. GE F90T17-W 90W lamps « Reply #3 on: June 29, 2022, 04:37:20 PM » Author: Burrito
One of my lighting friends would like this, but i don't think he'd be able to obtain it

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: An enquiry re. GE F90T17-W 90W lamps « Reply #4 on: June 29, 2022, 04:57:41 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Not too far from HomeBrewLamps !

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

James

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: An enquiry re. GE F90T17-W 90W lamps « Reply #5 on: July 02, 2022, 03:29:18 AM » Author: James
Buying tech toys for the grandkids (plural) sounds very expensive!  Perhaps any of us would struggle to afford the kind of price he has in mind.  Myself and at least one other would be happy to make a contribution in case that would help someone in USA reach a deal and sell on a couple, but to buy the whole set would be too much.
HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: An enquiry re. GE F90T17-W 90W lamps « Reply #6 on: July 27, 2022, 05:31:09 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I'm already pretty rich when it comes to F90T17 lamps and fixtures (two cases of lamps) but if I have to for the greater good of lighting collectors :lol:, I can go recover them at some point if theyre not asking for a billion dollars. The most I'd personally pay is like 100-150 for that whole lot (fixture and all)

It'd be nice if some other member gets to experience T17 lamps though. Patrick is closer
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 05:34:01 AM by HomeBrewLamps » Logged

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies