Author Topic: Favorite NEMA fixture?  (Read 1522 times)
Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Favorite NEMA fixture? « Reply #15 on: July 31, 2022, 02:21:36 PM » Author: Econolite03
What’s better… the GE 201-SA or AEL 11 Series?
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Favorite NEMA fixture? « Reply #16 on: July 31, 2022, 02:23:43 PM » Author: Burrito
The ITT 11 series cause it's made by ITT

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

HIDLad001

View Posts
View Gallery

Alex - a fan of Jefferson Electric ballasts

GoL UCwvPaxz1-rbLAjLpk55zl1A
Re: Favorite NEMA fixture? « Reply #17 on: July 31, 2022, 03:25:06 PM » Author: HIDLad001
This form 101?

https://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=5470&pos=25&pid=190502

HID Fixtures should stay HID!
Any new photos are taken with a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35!
Local power is 120/240VAC 60Hz, TV is NTSC 480i 59.94, DTV is ATSC 1.0 and simulcast ATSC 3.0.
Using Lighting-Gallery since 2022

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Favorite NEMA fixture? « Reply #18 on: July 31, 2022, 03:26:04 PM » Author: Burrito
I think so, although it only refers to the head itself, not the refractor

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Favorite NEMA fixture? « Reply #19 on: July 31, 2022, 04:39:20 PM » Author: Econolite03
Yep, 201 and 101 refer to only the head itself. SA refers to the type of refractor attachment. Each NEMA attachment variant GE sold had different letters / numbers.
xelareverse

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite NEMA fixture? « Reply #20 on: August 09, 2022, 09:11:12 PM » Author: xelareverse
Probably the Pemco Heads with the U-Bolt slipfitter.  Extremely durable with a very good ballast, very weather proof. Never ran into any with issues with stuck screws.  If you're missing the hardware for it and have one, you don't need to make a crazy bracket, just the properly sized U-bolt and you're done.  It's one of those lights that could be missing a bunch of parts and you can just get them when I'm still not being terrible. I do also like the band on it so that you can adjust how the light shines rather than left to right. With any NEMA refractor. Otherwise, the General Electric Form 79VR just because of how amazing it looks.
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Favorite NEMA fixture? « Reply #21 on: August 10, 2022, 11:07:02 AM » Author: Burrito
Oh, yeah, I like those too!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies