Author Topic: Circline Fixtures That Can Fit HPF R.S Ballasts  (Read 840 times)
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Circline Fixtures That Can Fit HPF R.S Ballasts « on: July 27, 2022, 11:14:28 PM » Author: suzukir122
So I've got cold temp magnetic R.S ballasts that can run 40w, 32w, and 22w Circlines. (30w Circlines aren't on the label but I'm willing
to bet those would run just fine as well.) I'm looking for Circline fixtures that can fit an average sized HPF Rapid Start ballast.
This includes fixtures that run a combination of 40w and 32w Circlines.
Can anyone find any online for sale?

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Circline Fixtures That Can Fit HPF R.S Ballasts « Reply #1 on: July 27, 2022, 11:40:07 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
The 30w circlines might be able to run on that ballast’s OCV, but they will be underdriven since they run at 55v 0.60a whereas 22w circlines run at 60v 0.38a, 32w circlines run at 80v 0.43a, and 40w circlines run at 100v 0.43a.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies