Author Topic: High pressure sodium lamp ignition and warm up  (Read 1845 times)
HIDLad001

View Posts
View Gallery

Alex - a fan of Jefferson Electric ballasts

GoL UCwvPaxz1-rbLAjLpk55zl1A
High pressure sodium lamp ignition and warm up « on: August 18, 2022, 12:51:36 PM » Author: HIDLad001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwXLNUJ49O4

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it
HID Fixtures should stay HID, but I think LED is fine too.
Any new photos are taken with a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35!
Local power is 120/240VAC 60Hz, TV is NTSC 480i 59.94, DTV is ATSC 1.0 and simulcast ATSC 3.0.
-Using Lighting-Gallery since 2022-

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: High pressure sodium lamp ignition and warm up « Reply #1 on: August 18, 2022, 12:54:52 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I wonder what the manufacturer and model this lantern is.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

HIDLad001

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: High pressure sodium lamp ignition and warm up « Reply #2 on: August 18, 2022, 01:04:48 PM » Author: HIDLad001
ITT Model 247

Local power is 120/240VAC 60Hz, TV is NTSC 480i 59.94, DTV is ATSC 1.0 and simulcast ATSC 3.0.

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: High pressure sodium lamp ignition and warm up « Reply #3 on: August 18, 2022, 01:06:51 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I believe this lantern seems to probably use an E39 base lamp because street lanterns and parking lot lanterns have a tendency to use E39 lampholders.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

HIDLad001

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: High pressure sodium lamp ignition and warm up « Reply #4 on: August 18, 2022, 01:18:38 PM » Author: HIDLad001
I have never seen a medium base 100w HPS lamp before. I know they exist, but I have never seen one.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies