Author Topic: Seeing Saturn with just a camera!  (Read 1029 times)
Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles
Seeing Saturn with just a camera! « on: August 08, 2022, 10:17:44 AM » Author: Molly
No telescope!!! Caught this pic of Saturn with my Panasonic LUMIX FZ-80. Rings visible. Wanted to show ya'll this!

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Seeing Saturn with just a camera! « Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 11:14:34 AM » Author: rjluna2
Cool :)

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Seeing Saturn with just a camera! « Reply #2 on: August 08, 2022, 11:26:24 AM » Author: dor123
I've captured Venus several times with my camera: https://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-178908 , https://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-205083

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles
Re: Seeing Saturn with just a camera! « Reply #3 on: August 08, 2022, 11:32:14 AM » Author: Molly
I'll be photographing Venus too!

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Seeing Saturn with just a camera! « Reply #4 on: August 08, 2022, 11:58:43 AM » Author: rjluna2
Cool, dor123 :)

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich, Coaster junkie!

Re: Seeing Saturn with just a camera! « Reply #5 on: August 20, 2022, 03:15:08 AM » Author: AngryHorse
That’s amazing!  :poof:

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

Welcome to OBLIVION

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies