Author Topic: WANTED F14T12 fixture  (Read 2682 times)
dieselducy

View Posts
View Gallery

WANTED F14T12 fixture « on: February 11, 2010, 08:17:47 PM » Author: dieselducy
I'd just like to get my hands on a F14t12 fixture :)  preferably a preheat striplight. or a desklight

I LOVE preheat fluorescent!  Preheat forever!!

RemoteBallastedGull
Re: WANTED F14T12 fixture « Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 10:27:18 PM » Author: RemoteBallastedGull
I think I could make you a custom one :-D
dieselducy

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: WANTED F14T12 fixture « Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 07:46:55 PM » Author: dieselducy
I think I could make you a custom one :-D

i would like that very much..

I LOVE preheat fluorescent!  Preheat forever!!

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: WANTED F14T12 fixture « Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 05:59:38 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
I was thinking of making a 2-lamp F14T12 'shoplight' myself (but rapid start)...I know I even have all
the parts just laying around. LOL

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: WANTED F14T12 fixture « Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 12:55:58 AM » Author: joseph_125
I've have a couple of F14T12 fixtures in my collection that was made by a local lighting company. I think some of the smaller lighting companies in your area might still make these fixtures. Or if you have the equipment and the time you could chop down a longer F15 or F20 fixture into a F14 fixture like how Don did Here.
xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL ATL
Re: WANTED F14T12 fixture « Reply #5 on: March 28, 2010, 12:54:32 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
I'm not sure whats around here in the way of small lighting stores, seems all thats left right around me
is just the common 'big box' places...

I did once cut a 2-lamp F40 shoplight in half to make 2 F20 ones, also 'made' a F15 2-lamp unit out of
some sheetmetal (thats pretty much what I was planning to do with the F14 one)

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL ATL
Re: WANTED F14T12 fixture « Reply #6 on: March 28, 2010, 10:04:16 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Hadn't planned to do this today, but....
The weather was nice & i could actually go outside & do stuff (plus had some spare time)....

I now have a 2-lamp rapid-start F14T12 fixture

DieselNut

View Posts
View Gallery

John

jonathon.graves johng917 GeorgiaJohn
Re: WANTED F14T12 fixture « Reply #7 on: May 02, 2010, 10:35:48 PM » Author: DieselNut
I have one that I have hooked up as my "incandescent ballast" fixture.  I do have one other one that is kind of a "bed light" or something like that.  It has the ballast on the wall plug but it is not in the best of shape.  The fixture itself will need refurbishing and the cord is dryrotted/brittle, but it is a F14 fixture.

Preheat Fluorescents forever!
I love diesel engines, rural/farm life and vintage lighting!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies