Author Topic: B22d-3 3-pin bayonet lampholders last run  (Read 2124 times)
James

View Posts
View Gallery

B22d-3 3-pin bayonet lampholders last run « on: September 01, 2022, 05:54:09 PM » Author: James
My stock of obsolete 3-pin BC lampholders at work was accidentally thrown out, which is most inconvenient because we still use them and after scouring the whole internet I could not find a single one for sale!

S.Lilley & Son in the UK still has the tooling to produce these in brass, and was kind enough to agree to produce 100pcs in a few months time for a very reasonable price of only about £3 each.

Since the topic sometimes arises here I wonder if any other collectors would be interested in buying any at the same time?  This may be the last time they are ever available again.  Indispensable for running old mercury lamps, fireglow lamps and a wide range of special types.

Please advise in case there is interest, and depending on the quantity perhaps this could be added to my future order without having to take a large minimum order quantity.

See their website at https://s-lilley.co.uk/pdfs/catalogue.pdf
I will order the surface mounted type 3009E
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: B22d-3 3-pin bayonet lampholders last run « Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 05:56:58 PM » Author: Rommie
I have a few ceramic ones, which you very kindly sent me James, but a brass surface mount type would be useful. I would be interested in two or three, if possible.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Olav

View Posts
View Gallery

Olav Kettner
Re: B22d-3 3-pin bayonet lampholders last run « Reply #2 on: September 02, 2022, 04:45:11 AM » Author: Olav
Hello James,

thanks for your engagement. 
Please order 10 pieces of the type "3009E" for me and ask the company if it is possible to produce the type "5030" again for a ceramic 3-pin socket. 

Maybe it's possible if there are enough orders?  I would order that too.

Regards

Olav
Dark_Photonics

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: B22d-3 3-pin bayonet lampholders last run « Reply #3 on: September 14, 2023, 09:38:03 AM » Author: Dark_Photonics
Hello,

I would like to order 2 pcs of the 3009E lampholders if it's still possible  :angel:
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: B22d-3 3-pin bayonet lampholders last run « Reply #4 on: September 15, 2023, 11:19:26 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I found this British Moth trap website still sells 3 pin B22 lampholders.

See here:

https://www.watdon.co.uk/acatalog/E7581-brass-MV-lamp-holder-3-pin.html#SID=124

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: B22d-3 3-pin bayonet lampholders last run « Reply #5 on: September 16, 2023, 08:41:22 AM » Author: Rommie
Yeah, I had a few from them. Expensive, but what can you do..?

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies