Author Topic: New Home Lighting  (Read 2324 times)
High Intensity

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New Home Lighting « Reply #15 on: September 10, 2022, 01:24:08 AM » Author: High Intensity
In my area, most new homes come with 5000-6500K LEDs preinstalled, however, new apartments seem to mostly come with 3000K LEDs.
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: New Home Lighting « Reply #16 on: September 10, 2022, 08:27:48 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Nobody is going to dictate to us what type of lighting we have.  >:(

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: New Home Lighting « Reply #17 on: September 10, 2022, 12:20:26 PM » Author: AngryHorse
I always hear "make everything look clean and bright !"
Yeah, I hear that a lot too!, I have 6500K LED over my food prep area in the kitchen, but I wouldn’t want it anywhere else?
On my dog walking route a guy has one in a coach light on the front of his house, and they do certainly stand out for outside lighting, but its a sharp colour and probably wouldn’t need such a high wattage for that application?

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies