Author Topic: g.e. crimefighter looking for one  (Read 4286 times)
prawnman88

View Posts
View Gallery

my old friend proteus the prawn!

g.e. crimefighter looking for one « on: November 19, 2006, 09:24:49 PM » Author: prawnman88
id liek to get a olderone if possiable thx guys for any help need a good glare bomb for moms property :)  ;D
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: g.e. crimefighter looking for one « Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 10:34:16 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
did you know that Chicago is FULL of GE Crimefighters?

they have the smaller one and the bigger one.......the bigger one is very similar to GE M-400A2 full cut off...but with a huge bucket shaped refractor on it......the smaller one is more like the GE M-250 and has the more straight refractor......

I was in chicago when those lights was on  BRIGHT HPS     WOW BRIGHT
BRIGHTER THAN NYC!!!!!!!! it was a bomber!!!!!! in fact when I flew over Chicago...the whole land...city was full of orange cuz of those lights.......but from the end of the boarder of Chicago outside of chicago is alllll mercury lights no HPS!!!!! Cool huh? that area is a lot darker and nicer than Chicago which was SUPER BRIGHT!

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

prawnman88

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: g.e. crimefighter looking for one « Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 07:29:43 PM » Author: prawnman88
well so far i have never seen any here in phoenix i think it's time i get a crimefighter and a super glare bomb the neighbors so far do not mind and i ask them if it bothers u let me know :)  just keep your eyes peeled guys if u come across one :)
prawnman88

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: g.e. crimefighter looking for one « Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 10:04:32 PM » Author: prawnman88
i wonder if i should look on a chicago dept of trasportation web page perhaps ?
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: g.e. crimefighter looking for one « Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 10:12:20 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
go ahead Check it out....those lights are powered by ComEd but is not owned by ComEd...instead they are owned by CHICAGO!!!

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

prawnman88

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: g.e. crimefighter looking for one « Reply #5 on: December 16, 2006, 10:14:07 PM » Author: prawnman88
yeah i did i actually emailed the city so hey u never know i whould just like to have one in my collection plus there good at keeping burglers away also :)
prawnman88

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: g.e. crimefighter looking for one « Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 08:09:00 PM » Author: prawnman88
no email from chiago yet lol :(
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies