Author Topic: Lighting fixture went in smoke at Ofer Grand Canyon mall  (Read 608 times)
dor123
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs


WWW
Lighting fixture went in smoke at Ofer Grand Canyon mall « on: November 23, 2022, 09:25:53 AM » Author: dor123
A lighting fixture, probably a LED panel, went in smoke at Ofer Grand Canyon mall:
Google translated article (Original Hebrew article) .

This is what happening when LED things are exempted from the Israeli Standards Institute here, and even dangerous LED things can be imported freely.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 10:10:34 AM by dor123 » Logged

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies