Author Topic: Is watching at a display at a darkness harmful to the health?  (Read 626 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Is watching at a display at a darkness harmful to the health? « on: December 17, 2022, 03:00:49 AM » Author: dor123
Is watching at a display like TV, computer display or a smartphone in a dark environment, is harmful to the health?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 10:27:50 AM by dor123 » Logged

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Is watching at a display at a darkness harmful to the health? « Reply #1 on: December 17, 2022, 11:26:52 AM » Author: rjluna2
I read somewhere that watching the display/television in darkness is hard on the eyes ???

That's why I have my floor lamp lit besides my computer keeps my eye issues in check.

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Is watching at a display at a darkness harmful to the health? « Reply #2 on: December 17, 2022, 11:59:27 AM » Author: dor123
I've guessed about this. lots of people in Israel, watch TV, using their computer or their smartphone in a dark room.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies