Author Topic: Unlisted videos albums in youtube  (Read 2375 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Unlisted videos albums in youtube « on: April 03, 2010, 12:15:05 PM » Author: dor123
It is possible to create an unlisted videos albums in youtube so the wide public will not be able to see, show, comment and rate my video at all or to see and enter my video album, but anyone that know the URLs to the videos will still be able to see and show my videos (Like in my unlisted web album in picasa web albums)?

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Unlisted videos albums in youtube « Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 03:13:54 PM » Author: dor123
It is possible to create an unlisted videos albums in youtube so the wide public will not be able to see, show, comment and rate my video at all or to see and enter my video album, but anyone that know the URLs to the videos will still be able to see and show my videos (Like in my unlisted web album in picasa web albums)?
Why anyone doesn't answer my question?

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

Medved

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Unlisted videos albums in youtube « Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 03:27:39 PM » Author: Medved
I guess nobody know the answer (i belong to this group), or it is not possible at all (but nobody is sure about it)...

No more selfballasted c***

Roi_hartmann

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Unlisted videos albums in youtube « Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 03:30:36 PM » Author: Roi_hartmann
I dont know, I do use youtube, but only to watch others videos and have never upload anything so cant help you. But... Maybe you should ask Youtube support about this? Im sure they would know answer

Aamulla aurinko, illalla AIRAM

f36t8

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Unlisted videos albums in youtube « Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 04:15:34 PM » Author: f36t8
I have a youtube account and I just checked, and yes it is possible to make a video private so you need the URL to watch it. After uploading, you should see a setting to make the video private, but I haven't tried using it myself.
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Unlisted videos albums in youtube « Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 04:37:38 AM » Author: dor123
I checked the private option on the video but this is not causes the video to be an unlisted video but a video where a limited amount (~15) people and me can be view the video. If i would ever success in uploading a privated large viedo to youtube, share its url in the forum in this site and after a certain amount of time one of the members will alert me that he can't see the video because of an error message relating to the max amount of people that can views the private video, i will delete my video or if youtube will don't add an option for unlisted video like the one in Picasa web albums, i will have no option but completely delete my account for youtube.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 04:40:19 AM by dor123 » Logged

f36t8

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Unlisted videos albums in youtube « Reply #6 on: April 10, 2010, 11:14:57 AM » Author: f36t8
I see. I thought the 25 people limit was just how many YouTube friends could be invited to see it, or something.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies